How to Apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam (1) 2014? Apply Online Procedure and Application Form Filling- Online Registration & Verification Instructions and Application Fee
We have already shared detailed information about the UPSC CDS (I) 2014 Exam Official Notice- Click Here to Read it, here candidate who are meeting with the CDS 2014 Eligibility Parameters are now looking for how to apply online UPSC CDS 2014. So this article has instructed the things that you need to follow while applying online from official UPSC CDS Online Registration 2014 Portal. Please consider reading this post carefully and follow all the stated rules so that you can avoid mistakes that candidates usually make while filling form.
Important Dates and Schedule of CDS Exam 2014 (1st):
Online Registration for CDS Starts from 2nd November 2013
Last date to Apply for CDS 2014: 2nd December 2013
UPSC will hold the CDS Exam on: 9th February 2014 (Sunday)
Selection Procedure: A written Exam followed by Personal Interview Round.
UPSC CDS 1st Exam Application Fee:
The application fee to apply for Combined Defence Services Exam (CDS) 2014 is INR. 200/-
Mode of Payment:
The fee can be paid using from any branch of State Bank of India or Via Net Banking.
How to Register for UPSC CDS 1st Exam to be Held in Feb 2014?
If you are one of those candidates who have dream of serving for nation by joining Indian Defence Service and your candidature is also meeting with eligibility conditions then you are required to follow the below stated step by step procedure of filling UPSC CDS Application Form:
- Visit UPSC Official Recruitment Portal i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on CDS Application Form 2014 notification link.
- Start filling the all required fields.
- Upload your signature and passport size photo in second phase
- The next phase of application form will ask you to pay fee, it will generate a challan to pay it. If you want to pay fee online use net banking or reach to your nearest SBI bank branch to pay it offline.
- If you have submitted the fee online directly a successful registration confirmation page will appear either you simply need to re-login and provide the number of Challan receipt for confirmation.
- Take a printout of confirmation page for future concerns like downloading of admit cards, correction in application form, result etc.