Details of UPPSC Technical Assistant Group C Examination 2013 Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Test Scheme and Best Study Material Books and Solved Paper for Technical Asst. Exam Preparation.
This is a follow up post in chain of my earlier notification on Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Technical Assistant Group C Grade III Examination 2013 to fill up 6628 Vacancies- Click Here to Know More.
If you are one of those candidates who have applied for UPPSC Technical Assistant Exam 2013 then to help you this post is written as here we have shared the details of Tech. Assistant Syllabus, Examination Pattern, Paper Scheme with Previous Year Solved Papers and Best Reference Books. Candidates are advised to read carefully below given information…..
UPPSC Tech. Asst. Scheme/ Map of theory test (exam)
The UPPSC technical assistant group c job examination is going to be a hard nut to crack due to the large number of applicants and difficulty level as observed from the previous year records….
The Selection procedure of UPPSC Technical Assistant follows a simple standard format of refining talent i.e.
(1) Written assessment – Objective type questions & multiple choice questions (MCQs).
(2) Interview Round- Voce (Personality and behavior analysis).
Written Examination Section
The Written test or examination will comprise one compulsory section paper out of which answers shall be marked on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet. The course outline (syllabus) is stated below.
UPPSC Technical Assistant Group C Exam 2013- Detailed Paper Pattern:
- Exam Name: UPPSC Technical Assistant
- Organization: Subordinate Agriculture Services
- Written Exam Type: MCQ Based Objective Type
- Duration: 120 Minute
- No. of Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 450 Max.
- Date of Examination: Not Yet Published
Scheme of Personal Interview:
Viva or oral examination (Overall behavior test) will be of 50 marks. The marks scored in Viva-voce or oral exam shall be added with the marks scored in the written section of examination and the applicants’ position will depend on the percentage of both the sections of the exam.
Topic Wise Detailed Syllabus of UPPSC Technical Assistant Exam (Subsidiary Agricultural Services)
- Agro based climatic Zones of India, consequences of drastic climatic change on agriculture as well as its administration, significance of agriculture in Economy of India, technical farming of Maize, Wheat, Mustard, Rice, Pigeon pea, Sun Flower, Chickpea, Potato and Sugarcane Crops.
- Weed controlling techniques, pigeon pea, chickpea, and Sun flower, and Sugarcane and potato crops. Natural and manmade factors disturbing crop production, perception of organic farming or green farming as well as Agro Forestry, systematic cultivation of mango, guava, papaya, banana, brinjal, lime, carrot, tomato, okra, chilly, bottlegourd, marigold, gladiolus, Ashwagandha and Safed musli.
- Production of Jam, Squash, Pickles, Sauce in addition to Candy and other small sweets, Mendel’s Laws, genetic material chromosome structure plus function, Mutation and its various types, production of hybrids, composites and high yielding types of imperative crops, Germination and charge of seeds of different types.
- Seed production as well as certification: Types of seed: Nucleus seed, Breeder seed, base seed and certified seed, categorization along with characteristics of U.P. soils. Physical and chemical characteristics of soil, salt affected soil and its repossession, excellence of irrigation water available.
- Essential, advantageous, bio-fertilizers, Soil microorganism as well as agricultural practices fluctuating biomass and activity of soil microorganisms, organic compounds decomposition, conversion of nitrogen, plant hormones as well as growth regulators, physiological significance of irrigation water available to plant, abiotic pressure, seed dormancy, basic acquaintance of carbohydrates and its derivatives, amino acids and its derivatives, proteins and its complex structures, lipid molecules, vitamins along with enzymes.
- Photosynthesis and respiration Major pests as well as diseases of field and hybridization cross and their organization, categorization of pesticides, formulations and their techniques of appliance,
- Apiculture as well as Sericulture, imperative farm equipment and sophisticated tools, ranch machineries and their preservation, Tractor with power tiller, surface, sprinkler as well as drip irrigation implementations, soil erosion, factors causing soil erosion and their controlling measures, watershed organization.
- Centrifugal water pumps, water storage, drying as well as drying and handing out of food grains, fruits and vegetables moreover with cost and price list of agricultural and farming possessions.
- Function of cooperative, synchronized markets and marketing linkages, gradation of agricultural commodities, pastoral credits along with banking, crops assurance and manual labor wellbeing.
- Farming planning and financial plans. Venture of state as well as central government for farming and communal development, role of NGOs and KVKs, women rights, techniques of communication along with conservatory edification. Participatory advancement and self assistance group, administration with its functions.
Best Reference Books with Sample Question Papers to Crack the UPPSC Technical Assistant Exam
Our Price: Rs.120
List Price: Rs.1000
Our Price: Rs.950
List Price: Rs.425
Our Price: Rs.361
So this is what the syllabus for UPPSC technical assistant group c job examination comprises. So start preparing now for the examination as per the accurate syllabus mentioned as score as much as possible.