SSC MTS 2013 Joining & Document Verification Date and Call Letter Procedure
SSC Multitasking Staff (Non-Technical) 2013 Joining/Appointment Letter and Documentation Dates – Certificates Verification Procedure, list of documents to carry, venue address and call letter
As we all know that Staff Selection Commission has completed the selection process of MTS posts, the result of this examination are also out and now the next phase is document verification…
If you’re one of those candidates who have qualified the Paper I and Paper II held on 06/10/2013 for the recruitment to the post of Multi Task (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2013, you are advised to present yourself for submission of documents to the office.
- Venue: SSC head office of your region
- Date: Majorly 06/12/2013 and in some regions within the first 2 weeks of December 2013
- Reporting time: 10 AM to 4PM
- Scale: Group C
List of Documents and Certificates to carry:
Staff selection commission has sent the call letter for the verification phase, you should have received them yet, if Not! Please wait for few days or contact SSC Officials or nearest post office to get update on it, this is the first and most compulsory document that everyone should keep with them. Without this letter your entry for documentation would not be permissible in SSC MTS Verification phase.
- Birth Certificate issued through Board of Education in your mark sheet of 10th or 12th
- Record of essential qualification i.e . High school or equivalent from any recognized board of education completed before 07/12/2012
- Certificate of Cast formatted as per the format of central Government Jobs issued by competent authority only.
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-serviceman
- PH Certificate in support of your claim (OH/HH/VH) as per the prescribed performa
- SC/ST Certificate in support of his/her claim
- NOC/Service Particulars in case of Departmental Candidates.
Warning: Candidate who do not attend the verification phase on date mentioned in call letter will be treated as canceled candidates.