DSSSB published a recruitment notification for 2290 posts in the month of September to recruit various candidates for Patwari, Head constable & Foot Constable, Administrative Officer, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Grade – III, Junior Engineer, Stenographer etc. Registration were already completed and admit cards are to be announced now.
DSSSB (The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board) is going to organize this exam for all other boards including Revenue, Services & Transport Department, MCD, NDMC, DSIIDC, Delhi Jal Board and many others. DSSSB will decide the exam pattern, exam dates and examination centers for this written exam. All candidates are advices to follow each and every guidelines released by DSSSB very clearly.Candidates are going to be selected via a common written exam going to be held in November-December. To enter the exam premises you need to have an admit card where you roll number, reg. no and other personal details will be printed. Without this hall ticket/call letter you won’t be allowed to give this exam.
Steps to download Admit card
All details about the recruitment process, admit cards & exam dates can be easily found at the official site of DSSSB at : www.delhi.gov.in. You may check the availability and download procedure for your hall tickets by following these ways :
- Open the site : Delhi Government website : www.delhi.gov.in.
- Go Employment/Business section of the website and click on recruitments.
- Now, click on Home button.
- You will be seeing all latest news & updates of the DSSSB website.
- Find the notification regarding the release of admit cards and click on it.
- Enter your details & get your hall ticket.