Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Admit Card 2013 – UP Police Written Examination Dates & Hall Tickets
Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Admit Card 2013 – UP Police Aarkshi, PAC Written Examination Dates & Hall Tickets
(UPPRPB) Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion board recently revealed 20 thousand vacancies that needed to be filled with fresh candidates in the UP police. Releasing huge vacancies this time, brought a lot of hope is many 12th pass students who are seeking for any government job in the state of UP. However, online registration were closed in the month of august and now admit card will be releasing shortly. To know more about the admit card details and downloading procedure please read more below.
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board situated in Lucknow monitors all recruitment, selection & examination process for UP police by applying innovative ideas and fast implementation. It also indirectly governs the law & order situation in the state and is committed to provide security services that maintains & control the situation of panic and allows everyone to feel safer between the boundaries.
Admit Card 2013
Downloading admit cards is very easy and transparent. A candidate only need to visit the official website of UP Police board which is : www.prpb.gov.in and he/she may get his hall ticket/call letter easily. You may be needing your registration number & Date of birth to retrieve your card. Read below carefully :
- Open the website of UPPRPB : www.prpb.gov.in.
- Find Download Admit card in the left sidebar of the website and click on it.
- On the next page you can check two things, Your registration number and your application status.
- For admit card related query, go to application status and enter your details like DOB, Name and Gender and click submit.
- If the admit cards are being uploaded and your are eligible to give the exam, you may get your card.
Exam Dates & Timing : Not confirmed.
Please Note : Admit cards may take some time to appear on the website.