UPPSC Medical Officer/Food Inspector Jobs Recruitment- Apply Online Details Nov 2013 Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission November 2013 Recruitment- Vacancy for the Posts of Food and Sanitary Inspector (FSI) & Allopathic Medical Officers (AMO) on 5775 positions- Online Application Notification Advertisement No.3/2013-14
Do you have a Science Background bachelor degree or a MBBS degree and seeking for a government job? If Yes! Then here a good news for Uttar Pradesh residents, Under the recruitment selection practices of UP Public Service Commission they have announced the November Month Recruitment project for the 5775 posts of Allopathic Medical Officers and Food and Sanitary Inspector Posts.
These vacancies will be filled through combined competitive examination going to be hold by UPPSC. Candidates are advised to below given details we have observed from official notice of UPPSC AMO/FSI Recruitment 2013.
Note: Candidates are advised to apply before 21 Oct 2013.
Job Description: Uttar Pradesh Pubic Service Commission Recruitment of Science and Medical Graduates- Nov 2013
|1||Food and Sanitary Inspector||128 Posts|
|2||AMO Grade I||2868 Posts|
|3||AMO Backlog/CF||12 Posts|
|4||AMO CF/UR||396 Posts|
|5||AMO CF/SR||2371 Posts|
|Grand Total||5775 Posts Total|
- AMO: Allopathic Medical Officer
- CF: Carry Forward
- UR: Unreserved
- SR: Special Recruitment
Eligibility Condition to Apply Online for UPPSC AMO/FSI Posts:
Required Educational Qualification
- Food and Sanitary Inspector: One must possess a degree in Dairy Technology or Food Technology or Oil Technology or Biotechnology or Agriculture/Veternary/Micro-Biology/Bio-Chemistry sciences or Medicine degree or any equivalent qualification to any of mentioned from a university or institute under UGC Parameters and its recognition.
- Allopathic Medical Officer Grade I: To apply for AMO Posts one must possess a degree of MBBS from any university or institute under the scale of All India Medical Council.
Note: If you have the above qualification for AMO post with a PG Degree or Diploma in Medical Sciences or in Health Sciences under AIMA recognition then your candidature is eligible for direct recruitment.
Age Limit Eligibility:
To apply for above told posts one should be below 40 year and above 21 years of age as on 1/07/2013.
- FSI: The salary of Food Sanitary Inspector is INR. 9300- INR.34800/- on GP of INR. 4200/-
- AMO Grade-I: INR.15600- INR.39100/- on GP of INR. 5400/-
UPPSC will hold a written examination for both Allopathic Medical Officer posts and Food and Sanitary Inspector, Selected candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cut off for an Interview round for final appointment
The fee of Application Vary from casts categories so we have stated the Fee of Application for each quota that UPPSC has decided
- UR/OBC: INR. 95/-
- SC/St: INR 55/-
- PH: INR 15/-
How To Apply
Candidates meeting with the above eligibility parameters and seeking for such opportunity can apply online by 21 Nov 2013. Please follow the below shared ink to apply online. Candidates are advised to read instruction carefully as mentioned in the detailed PDF.
- Closing of Online Application: 21 November 2013
- Fee of Application should be paid by: 18 November 2013
- Last date to complete registration in all manner: 12 December 2013