Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test- MHTET 2014 Exam Notification Advertisement- Test for Teaching Eligibility Online Application Notification November 2013
Department of Education, Government of Maharashtra has notified to conduct the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MHTET 2013)- Online registration are open, candidates with the below given eligibility conditions and parameters are advised to go Apply Online before 11th November 2013.
What is Maharashtra TET?
Every year Maharashtra Government conducts the TET, this test’s abbreviation is Teachers Eligibility Test that refers to a official Eligibility Test that every candidates requires to pass if he want to serve himself as a teacher in Primary Schools of Class I-V and in Upper Primary Schools VI to VIII in Maharashtra State.
As TET proves the formal eligibility of becoming a teacher so for everyone who is seeking for teaching career its compulsory to clear this Eligibility Test either candidates even after having good knowledge can’t get job in any school under power or government and also in private schools.
Description: MHTET 2013 Application Form Online Registration Dates-
|Test Name||Maharashtra State Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Required Education||12th / diploma in Education / Graduate/ B.Ed.|
|Age Limit||20-28 years|
|Registration Closes on||11th November 2013|
Eligibility Measures to Appear for Maharashtra State TET 2013:
The Maharashtra Government has set very clear conditions to appear for the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test, we are stating them below on Age and Education Aspects:
MAHA TET Age Limit:
To appear for the MAHA TET a candidate age should be below 28 years and above 20 years.
(Note: The rules of government applies on age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates)
Minimum Required Qualification for MAHA TET :
Candidate seeking to appear in MH TET should have cleared 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks with 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or he must possess a 2 year B.Ed. Or B.El.Ed diploma with BA/BS.C/Graduation with 50% marks or any other equivalent qualification holder
Application Fee to Apply for MHTET 2013:
- The candidates who wish to apply for the Maharashtra TET exam will have to pay INR. 800/- (SC/ST/PH/PWD: INR. 400-)
- The mode of payment to pay the fee of Maha TET is the Challan generated during online registration; candidates are advised to pay the fee at any SBI Bank branches.
How to Apply:
- If you are one of those candidates who are seeking for career in teaching and suits well with the above eligibility conditions then you can apply online from the official website of Maha TET ie. www.mahatet.in
- The Online Application form should be registered by 11 Nov. 2013
- Candidates needs to attach document copies (scanned copy) and will have to upload as a verifying proof.
- When the registration is confirmed and the fee also has been paid then candidates will have to send a confirmation page print out of registration with challan to the District Education Office (DEO) by 15th Nov. 2013.
“The Commissioner (MSCE),
Maharashtra State Council of Examinations,
17, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune-411 001”
Last Date to Apply Online:
- Applications for Maha TET should be submitted by: 11th November 2013
- The challan confirmation should be submitted by: 15th November 2013
To know more candidates are advised to download the official PDF of Notification official notification