CBSE CTET 2014 On Line Application Registration- Step By Steps to Apply Online for Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2014 from official website www.ctet.nic.in Instructions, Important Date and Notification Explained
In our earlier article on CBSE CTET 2014 Apply Online Notification and Eligibility Details we have already elaborated the Minimum required qualification, eligibility parameters and related rules and guidelines with contact information. Click Here to Know More
This article is written as a follow up post of my earlier post of CTET 2014, now in this article we will share information on How to Apply Online for CBSE CTET 2014? The article includes various information like step by step procedure, important dates, payment gateways, document submission etc. Please go through the below stated details to know more…
Note: Candidates who wish to apply for CTET 2014 note that they can apply On Line between w.e.f 11 Oct 2013 to 31 Oct 2013 from the official website of CBSE CTET i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
Before Starting the Online Registration Process please consider making the below instructed preparation:
Choose the Mode of Application for Fee:
CBSE CTET have various payment mode available on site to pay the application form fee, we advise candidates to find the preferred mode of payment before start filling the application form and they are:
- One can pay the Registration fee through Debit Card or using Credit card OR
- He/She can use the direct payment method available for offline payments ie. CBSE Bank Account, payment will be through a chalan downloadable between the process of registration at CTET website www.ctet.nic.in , this Challan is accepted at any Syndicate Bank Branch
How to Use the Online Payment gateway to Pay CBSE CTET 2014 Application Form Fee?
If you are planned to use the online payment gateway available at the official website of CTET then make sure to check that you have a valid working credit or debit card, provide the information that this payment gateway asks and follow the button named proceed to payment confirmation, a page with confirmation of payment will appear when done.
How to Pay CBSE CTET 2014 Application Form Fee Offline?
You may not have access to the online payment tools and looking for the process of paying the fee offline then you simply need to download the payment Challan that will be generated in Phase II of registration. You need to pay your fee at any Syndicate Bank Branch or through e-Post Office after submission the bank official will give a deposit slip on that you can find Application Registration Number and a Transaction Number, use these details after login and to confirm payment by prodig the information given on this deposit slip.
Instruction to follow while submitting the CTET 2014 Online Application Form:
- Find a good internet connection and take access to www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on the button navigating to Online Registration page for CTET 2014.
- Here we are stating instructions that one should know before starting the procedure of applying online
- CTET 2014 Online for Phase 1: Complete this section as asked in the form fields and proceed to phase 2 by clicking the submit button, a registration number will generate. Save this No. for future references.
- Here in phase to you need to upload your recently taken photograph and signature as per the size in pixels stated on site.
- When done now the registration phase of payment comes, here you need to choose you preferred mode of payment. Make the payment as instructed in the beginning of article by choosing mode of fee payment.
- In the Part III this is the finalization phase where you need to provide the details of Application Form Fee, if franchised then proceed to some important things like taking the print out of registration confirmation page, you will get a computer generated address details all you need to do is send required documents for verification.
Click Here for: CBSE CTET 2014 Date Sheet