CBSE CTET 2014 Notification- Central Teachers Eligibility Test Eligibility Details
Central Board of Secondary Education, every year conducts the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) to appoint eligible candidates on Teaching Jobs in various CBSE Affiliated schools for Class I to Class VII. Here we are sharing the Examination Date, Schedule, Eligibility Parameters and CTET 2014 Notification.
CBSE has invited applications for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2014 Session:
CBSE CTET 2014 Entrance Exam Date and Schedule:
Eligibility Details for CTET 2014
Required Educational background for CBSE Schools Teachers of Class I to Class V:
- Candidate should possess 10+2 (SSC) with minimum 50% marks or candidates who are pursuing in the final year of Elementary Education Diploma OR
- Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent qualification with minimum 45% marks and the Elementary Education Diploma under NCTE Act 2002 OR
- Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent qualification with minimum 50% of marks and pursuing in the final year of Bachelor of Elementary Education (4 Year) formally known as B.EL.Ed OR
- Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent qualification with minimum 50% of marks and pursuing in last year/sem. Of 2 year special education diploma. OR
- Candidates who have taken graduate degree and pursuing in final semester or year of Diploma in Elementary Education.
Minimum Qualification Parameters to Appear for CTET 2014 of Class Vi to Class VIII Teaching Eligibility Examination.
- One should possess first level degree in any discipline (graduation) with 2 year Elementary Education diploma (Pursuing or Completed)
- Candidates who have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks with B.Ed. (Pursuing or Cleared) OR
- Candidates with 45% marks in graduate level degree with 1 Yr. B.Ed. under NCTE Acts. Or
- SSC with min. 50% marks and pursuing in Bachelor in Elementary Education final year. Or
- SSC or any equivalent qualification passed candidate with min. 50% marks and appearing in last year of B.Sc, B.A., B.Ed, BA.B.Ed or
- Graduated with 50% min marks and now appearing in the B.Ed (1yr.) special education program are also eligible.
Relaxation and Other Notable Norms:
- 5% marks as relaxation are given to candidates who come under the reservation quota as per the rules of government.
- Training: Candidates with Diploma in elementary education (D.Ed.) will go through a training after appointment as per the rules of NCTE E.D. Program
- Professional degree or diploma holders are not eligible
- Candidates pursuing in final year shall be considered only if the clear the all papers successfully with CTET Score Certificate.
CTET 2014 Exam- Fee of Application Form
For Paper 1 or II
For Both Papers
|Unreserved and OBC||500/-||800/-|
|SC/ST and PWD||250/-||400/-|