RRB IBPS Scorer Jobs Sutlej Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 Apply Online Officer and Office Assistant Jobs September 2013- Notification and Eligibility Details
Sutlej Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 Jobs for RRB IBPS Scorers- Job Description
Job title- officer/office assistant
No. of posts
|Officer Scale-I||10 No.s|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||29 No.s|
Age Eligibility Limit:
Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 01-06-2012. Age relaxation is legalised to the SC/SC candidates according to the rules and regulations.
Candidate should be holder of Bachelor Degree from any stream from recognized board. In addition language fluency in regional language is a must.
Further candidate should have also passed RRBs-Common Written Examination held by IBPS in September 2012 with score as follows
|SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS||89 and above|
|OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS||95 and above|
Candidates will be shortlisted after considering the score in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) held by IBPS in September 2012 .A personal interview will be conducted only for shortlisted applicants.
Fees structure is as under
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs.20/-|
The applicants are required to pay the application fees through CBS Challan which can be obtained from the official website of the bank. The candidates can submit the challans to any close branch of Punjab & Sind Bank. The bank details are furnished below.
|Bank name||Sutlej Gramin Bank|
The candidates can pay the fees between 11-09-2013 to 25-09-2013. The receipt of the fees should be maintained by the candidate.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are needed to apply online in prescribed format through official website of the bank www.psbindia.com on or before 25-09-2013. Candidates should download the completed application and submit it together with original CBS challan form and Xerox copies of relevant documents if they are selected for personal interview.
Directives to online application
1. First log on to the official website of the bank that is www.psbindia.com
2. Go to Recruitment Projects were you will find the Recruitment Notification.
3. Download the challan in order to pay the fees.
4. Visit the website again and go to “Click here to Apply Online”.
5. Complete the application form with correct details and click on submit button.
6. Once the application is submitted successfully, take print out of completed application.
6. If the candidates are selected for interview then they should keep ready the following documents to be produced at the time of interview
1. Printout of completed application form
2. Receipt of payment of fees.
3. Xerox copies of important documents.
Last date to pay the fees- 25.09.2013
Online registration starts 11.09.2013
Closing date for registration: 25-09-2013.