MHA IB ACIO 2 Exam Answer Key 2013- Cut-Off Marks- Paper Download n Discussion | Intelligence Bureau Officer Grade II Result Date
Intelligence Bureau ACIO II- Written Exam Answer Key 2013 for paper Held on 15th September 2013 | Paper Discussion and Expected Cut-Off Marks and Announcement of Result Downloads Dates- www.mha.nic.in the Ministry of Home Affairs
As we all know MHA Intelligence Bureau recruitment officials provide paper copy to the students so we have decided to generate expected cut off result on the basis of readers opinion and competitiveness of IB ACIO Paper I and II on matter of difficulty level and number of Students appeared in the Exam.
Difficulty Level of IB ACIO- Grade II Exam Held on 15th Sept. 2013:
- In terms of competitiveness the exam was a hard nut to crack because lakhs of students appeared in this all India level MBA Competitive exam for ACIO II Selection.
- On matter of difficultness yes! here too paper left the tough looks on average candidates
IB ACIO II- Paper 1:
- Current Affairs and General Studies: This section was very hard as expected; most of the questions in this section were from the common GK stuff like history and culture of India and latest happenings in political world and Economics. I must say this was the only section that didn’t surprised well prepared candidates.
- Logical Reasoning and Comprehensive English both were set on fire, exceptionally difficult and confusing section.
- The Quantitative Ability section was judged well while setting paper it was not too difficult nor too easy so we will have to give it average rating.
IB ACIO II- Paper 2:
- The descriptive section was extremely easy for those students who have taken their primary and academic education from English Boards, may be somewhere Hindi board students may lacked on it and found a tricky job but this section was not difficult actually