APTET 2013 Written Exam Cancelled -New Date for Andhra Pradesh TET Sept.2013: www.aptete.cgg.gov.in Postponed n Rescheduled

Posted in Exam Dates, news1 year ago • Written by Jaimesh Patel13 Comments

Click Here to Submit Your Resume for Jobs at MNC Companies

Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2013 Postponed and Scheduled for a new date- APTET 2013 has cancelled | APTET Written Exam 2013 1st September 2013 postponed due to fishy reasons

Andhra Pradesh School of Education Board (APSEB)- News of Cancellation

Hyderabad, The fourth APTET Sept 2013 was supposed to conduct on 1st September but board postponed it and now the exam is scheduled for the other date of same or next month. The official notice regarding the new date of APTETE September 2013 has not announced yet. The delay in TET exam occurred due to political pondering on telangana state and seemandhra agitation.

The APTET 2013 new scheduled date will be announced soon, the Date and Duration with timing are given below:

Andhra TET September 2013:
1)      Paper-I: 9:30 AM to 12:00
2)      Paper-II: 2:30 AM to 5:00
Candidates are advised to subscribe to our email alert or like us on facebook/google plus for keep getting the related news regarding the APTET,  we advise you to keep checking the www.aptete.cgg.gov.in because the result and paper solution going to be uploaded very soon

1. sunny tewathia November 4, 2013 at 11:41 am - Reply

pls inform me tet exam date on my email id sabafatima171@gmail.com

2. sunny tewathia November 5, 2013 at 10:24 pm - Reply

pleas inform latest date of tat exam on my mail i d avss72@gmail.com

3. sunny tewathia November 7, 2013 at 3:22 pm - Reply

please infrom to me new date of TET exam

4. sunny tewathia November 19, 2013 at 7:20 pm - Reply

pls inform to me AP TET EXAMINATION DATE

5. sunny tewathia December 5, 2013 at 2:23 am - Reply

please inform tome new date of AP TET EXAM

6. sunny tewathia December 10, 2013 at 8:50 pm - Reply

please infrom to me new date of TET exam at my Email id or mobile:abdulmajeed4um@gmail.com // 9949684817

7. sunny tewathia December 10, 2013 at 8:52 pm - Reply
  8. sunny tewathia December 10, 2013 at 8:52 pm - Reply
  9. sunny tewathia December 28, 2013 at 11:27 am - Reply

please inform to me new date of AP TET exam

10. sunny tewathia January 2, 2014 at 11:36 am - Reply

please infrom to me new date of TET exam.

11. sunny tewathia January 16, 2014 at 12:15 pm - Reply

please inform to me new date of TET exam

12. sunny tewathia January 19, 2014 at 7:50 am - Reply

feb 9

13. sunny tewathia January 19, 2014 at 7:52 am - Reply

hiiiii……. i am nagaraju more information

cnnaga549@gmail.com