Last Date to Apply: 13 Sept. 2013
West Bengal WBSSC LDC/Assistants Group C, Government Jobs Recruitment for 3050- 12 Pass and Graduate Candidates | August – September 2013 www.wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC formally known as West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is the formal body to recruits and selects candidates in various departments of west Bengal state government.
As per the latest notification WB SSC announced the Recruitment project August- September 2013 for the 3050 positions vacant of Lower Division Clerks (LDC)/Assistants (Group C) in various departmental bodies, ministry and corporations of West Bengal state government. The candidate selected after following process will be appointed in various Regions and District of Government of West Bengal.
As it’s a bulk hiring project so the applying for these jobs is an awesome opportunity for West Bengal citizens. To know more about the job description, profile, qualification and selection procedure please go through the below given detailed job description of WB SSC Recruitment Project 2013.
WB SSC Recruitment 2013– Job Details
Job Title: Group C – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Assistants
No. of Job Vacancies: 3050
Department wise vacant posts:
1. Land & Land Reforms: 900 Vacancies
2. Agriculture Unit: 425 Slots
3. Health and Family Welfare Department: 400 Posts
4. Food & Supply Department: 300 Positions
5. School Education Department: 200 Vacant Positions
6. Finance Department: 100 Slots
7. Home (Jails, Personnel, Civil Defence): 100 Posts
8. Panchayat & Rural Development Department: 100 Slots
9. Public Works Department: 100 Vacant
10. Backward Classes Welfare Department: 50 Posts
11. Women and Child Development and Social Welfare Department: 100 Posts
12. Fire & Emergency: 75 Vacancies
13. Excise Department: 50 Posts
14. Animal Resources Development Department: 50 Positions
15. Development & Planning Department: 50 Posts
16. Forest Department: 50 Posts
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for WB SSC LDC posts:
Age Requirement: According to the latest official advertisement the minimum age for the LDC posts should be Above 18 years and Below 40 years as on 01 January 2013.
- To apply for the WB SSC LDC/Assistant posts candidate should have gained at-least SSC (+2/Madhyamik) passing certificate from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent certificate from any recognized board of education.
- Apart from this candidate should have sound knowledge of computer basics with good typing speed ie. 35 WPM in English and 25 WPM in Bengali.
Fee of Application:
1. Candidates from unreserved and OBC category required to pay INR. 220
2. Whereas candidates from SC/ST category or with disabilities will have to pay INR. 20
Selection Process: The selection procedure for the LDC/Assistant posts will be through an Open Competitive Written Examination conducted by WBSSC under section 6 (1) of WBSSC Act, 2011
How to Apply for WBSSC LDC Posts:
WBSSC have provided 2 ways to fill the application form/ registration that is online and offline.
How to Apply Online: To apply online for the above given posts eligible candidates are advised to visit the below given links navigating to online registration page of WBSSC recruitment portal.
How to Apply Offline: To apply offline click on the link given below, this link will allow you to download the application form for LDC Recruitment. Ones done simply take printout of the form and fill it as per the guideline mentioned in form, when done enclosed it with all requisites and send it along with the E-Payment receipt to the blow given address:
The Secretary cum Controller of Examinations,
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission,
Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake,