KVS Recruitment 2013- PGT, TGT, PRT Written Exam Details- Syllabus, Scheme, Pattern n Reference Books

Posted in Exam Pattern, Exam Scheme, Exam Syllabus1 year ago • Written by Jaimesh Patel48 Comments

Click Here to Submit Your Resume for Jobs at MNC Companies

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Exam Teachers Posts Exam Details – PGT, TGT, PRT n Primary Teacher Posts Exam Syllabus- New Pattern, Scheme and Best Reference Books Suggestions for Test Preparation.
We know that you’re very keen to start your preparation to crack the KVS Teachers Recruitment Exam 2013 successfully, so as a foremost step like every job seeker you want some specific details about the exam i.e. Topic wise syllabus details, latest examination pattern, scheme of examination and then some best exam books for written exam preparation.
This is all what you’re going to find in this blog post- below we have shared the latest exam pattern for KVS TGT/PRT Exam 2013, detailed syllabus, basic preparation tips and top rated study material including the guide books and previous year solved papers.

Quick Link: KVS Teachers Recruitment Notification- Apply Online (Last Date: 18/09/2013)

KVS Teachers Recruitment Exam 2013: Pattern and Exam Scheme:

GK 30 30
Hindi 30 30
Subject Concerned 60 60
Total 160 160

KVS Trained Graduate Teachers Exam Syllabus:

KVS TGT Paper Part I:
The first part of KVS TGT Paper consists of 40 MCQ based objective type questions; the paper will ask you questions related to fundamental and basic concepts of Hindi and English grammar. This part is very simple and just made for qualifying purpose. The Merit list will take candidates to the Part: II of KVS TGT Exam.
Note: Candidates are required to secure at least 5 marks in each subject of part 1 paper and 13 marks as a minimum total score in this paper.
KVS TGT Paper Part II:
The Second part of KVS TGT consists of a written exam and an interview round weightage 70:30. Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their combined performance.
The distribution of marks for each subject in KVS TGT 2013 Exam Paper 1 and II has shown in table.
The weightage of Written Exam: Interview is 70:30 for preparation of the merit list

KVS TGT PRT- Exam 2013: Scheme and Pattern

The KVS TGT for Hindi, English, Science, Sanskrit, Mathematics and Social Studies and for KVS Primary Teachers the written exam consists of Part 1 and pat II. The distribution marks is given below in table:

KVS PRT (Music) 2013: Scheme of Part 1 and Part 2

Part II-
Section Questions Marks
Current Affairs 30 30
Numeric+ Reasoning 30 30
Teaching Methodology 60 60
Total 120 120
Note: The scheme details for KVS TGT and PRT are as KVS PRT Music that is stated below. Please go through it for the description of paper.
The weightage of written test merit list is 70:30

Section Questions Marks
Current Affairs 30 30
Numeric+ Reasoning 30 30
Musicology 60 60
Total 120 120

KVS PRT Detailed Scheme for Written Examination:

KVS PRT- Part 1 consists of 2 subjects Hindi and English. Candidates appearing for the exam will have to score minimum 4 marks in each and minimum 10 as aggregate score in of total marks gained in paper 1 than only you would be eligible for the KVS PRT 2nd part.
KVS PRT Part II: As shown in above table this part will carry questions of total 120 marks. The weightage is 50:30:20.
We have got the syllabus for the KVS Teachers Posts Exam, as you have to prepare for the written exam so now we need to move forward to download links to the exam syllabus of TGT and PRT.

How to download the KVS TGT/PRT Exam 2013 Syllabus:

Please click on the below given links to download the syllabus of concerned post you have applied.
Syllabus for KVS TGT Exam 2013 Click here to download.
Syllabus for KVS PRT Exam 2013 Click here to download.
Syllabus for KVS Teachers Exam 2013 for Drawing Teacher, Librarian, Physical Education Teacher and Music Teacher Click here to download.
In case if you finds the link broken, deleted or down than no worries, Here is the link to all syllabus for downloading- Click Here to Download KVS Sangthan Teachers Posts Syllabus

Best Study Material – Reference Books and Previous Year Sample Papers for KVS TGT/PRT/PGT Exam Preparation:

After an intensive research on web we managed to find some sample papers of previous year.
  1. KVS Teachers PGT Exam Guide 01 Edition
  2. KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teachers PGT Economics Recruitment Exam Guide
  3. KVS Teachers (PGT) Geography Guide (Hindi) 2nd Edition
  4. KVS Teachers (TGT) Mathematics Guide (Hindi)
  5. KVS Teachers (TGT) Science Guide (Hindi)
  6. KVS Teachers (TGT) Physical and Health Education Guide (Hindi)
  7. KVS – Librarian Bharti Pariksha (Hindi)
  8. KVS Teachers PGT/TGT Examination
  9. KVS Primary Teachers TGT/PRT Examination
  10. KVS – Primary Sikshak Sangeet Bharti Pariksha (Hindi)
  11. KVS Shikshak PGT/TGT Chayan Pariksha (H)
  12. KVS Prathmik Shikshak TGT/PRT Chayan Pariksha (H)
  13. KVS Teachers (PGT) Chemistry Guide
  14. KVS Teachers (TGT) Science Guide
  15. KVS Teachers (TGT) Librarian Guide 1st Edition

KVS Teachers (PGT) Computer Science Guide 3rd Edition
List Price: Rs.210Our Price: Rs.185

KVS Teachers (TGT) Hindi Guide (Hindi)
List Price: Rs.130Our Price: Rs.124

KVS Primary Teachers (PRT) Exam Guide (Hindi)
List Price: Rs.250Our Price: Rs.175

KVS Primary Teachers TGT/PRT Examination 01 Edition
List Price: Rs.185Our Price: Rs.176

KVS Teachers (PGT) Chemistry Guide
List Price: Rs.185Our Price: Rs.130

KVS Teachers (TGT) Science Guide List Price: Rs.130Our Price: Rs.90

1. sunny tewathia September 6, 2013 at 11:48 pm - Reply

what is time table if kvs recruitment exam 2013-14

2. sunny tewathia September 9, 2013 at 4:29 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/ Mam
    Please send me tgt hindi sample question paper for kvs exam. I will be very thankfull to you for this act.

3. sunny tewathia September 16, 2013 at 3:04 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    please send me the previous TGT-WE question paper. and also suggest me that which book is use for the post of TGT-WE.

my email ID is "sandeeppagare85@gmail.com

4. sunny tewathia September 16, 2013 at 5:43 pm - Reply

Dear Sir /Madam,

plz send me PRT exam syallbus nd sample papaers… thankfull to you

mail4masoo@gmail.com or
    09028020206

5. sunny tewathia September 17, 2013 at 5:58 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam
    pls send me pgt computerscience sample paper for kvs exam

6. sunny tewathia September 17, 2013 at 7:39 pm - Reply

Can you please send me sample Q paper or last exam paper for the post PGT Art Education (AE)?

7. sunny tewathia September 19, 2013 at 9:06 am - Reply

PLZ.SEND ME KVS PGT economics sample papers 2013 and previous year question papers

8. sunny tewathia September 19, 2013 at 12:46 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam
    plz send me the previous year question paper…..my email.id is trupti.patel123456@gmail.com

9. sunny tewathia September 24, 2013 at 7:11 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    please send me previous year question paper for kvs prt

10. sunny tewathia September 27, 2013 at 2:17 pm - Reply

please send me pgt comp sci previous exam papers

11. sunny tewathia September 27, 2013 at 3:51 pm - Reply

Dear sir/mam,
    please send me the previous PGT-Computer Science question paper. and also suggest me that which book is use for the post .

my email ID is iasif59@gmail.com

12. sunny tewathia September 28, 2013 at 5:56 pm - Reply

please send me a sample paper preparetion for music teacher……

13. sunny tewathia September 30, 2013 at 1:04 pm - Reply

hi …. please send me the previous quest. pprs of computers. will be thnkful to you.
    my id ssujata.k.mca@gmail.com

14. sunny tewathia September 30, 2013 at 4:12 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam

please send me the PGT Computer science sample paper,I will be thankful to you.

15. sunny tewathia October 1, 2013 at 2:42 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam

please send me PGT Computer science sample paper……..

16. sunny tewathia October 2, 2013 at 4:43 pm - Reply

please send me previous year question paper of physical education

17. sunny tewathia October 4, 2013 at 11:22 am - Reply

Plz. send me sample papers for TGT science and PGT Chemistry. Thank you

18. sunny tewathia October 4, 2013 at 9:02 pm - Reply

please send me sample paper preparetion for music teacher

19. sunny tewathia October 6, 2013 at 12:24 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/madam please send me PRT sample paper. I will be thankful you for this……..

20. sunny tewathia October 6, 2013 at 4:58 pm - Reply

please send me pgt computerscience previous years sample question papers for preliminery and main papers
    Paresh
    saipareshkhadgaray@gmail.com

21. sunny tewathia October 7, 2013 at 11:31 am - Reply

dear sir/madam
    send me s.st.sample paper kvs exam

22. sunny tewathia October 11, 2013 at 4:19 pm - Reply

respect sir/mam plz sent
    me kvs 123 oqes.paper

23. sunny tewathia October 12, 2013 at 9:57 am - Reply

dear sir/mam
    send me the syllabus of PRT `

24. sunny tewathia October 17, 2013 at 6:41 am - Reply

Dear friends,
    Please send me TGT Art Teacher exam date
    My mail id: ks.manyam479@gmail.com,
    Ks.manyam479@yahoo.com

25. sunny tewathia October 17, 2013 at 4:35 pm - Reply

please send a pgt computer science maodel paper

26. sunny tewathia October 20, 2013 at 1:58 pm - Reply

sir please provide previous paper for
    TGT WE

27. sunny tewathia October 24, 2013 at 11:23 am - Reply

Pls send me prt sample papaers,+tgt english sample papers for kvs recruitmnt-2013 exam

28. sunny tewathia October 29, 2013 at 4:51 pm - Reply

dear sir/mam
    kindly send me the date of exam for TGT english recruitment
    sainisonia78@gmail.com

29. sunny tewathia October 29, 2013 at 5:26 pm - Reply

Please tell me the exam date of pgt chemistry

30. sunny tewathia November 1, 2013 at 5:01 pm - Reply

sir,pls send me the priviuos kvs librarian exam solve paper…
    regards..!
    RAJESH(Email me:(rajeshlaal22@gmail.com)

31. sunny tewathia November 1, 2013 at 5:05 pm - Reply

pls, any friend mention,when will KVS LIBRARIAN EXAM 2013 conduct ?
    i will thankfull for this…
    REDARDS…!
    RAJESH
    (Mob.09716386100)
    (On my mail;-rajeshlaal22@gmail.com)

32. sunny tewathia November 8, 2013 at 3:25 pm - Reply

please send me previous questions papers of KVS PGT Computer science at ravindermlis@gmail.com or send me website or link

33. sunny tewathia November 12, 2013 at 4:17 pm - Reply

plz send me pgt exam date,syllabus n sample paper set

34. sunny tewathia November 19, 2013 at 7:02 pm - Reply

pls send ma too

35. sunny tewathia November 27, 2013 at 9:55 pm - Reply
  36. sunny tewathia November 28, 2013 at 3:05 pm - Reply

hello please send me the material for prt main exam on my mail id chamir85@gmail.com if any body have.

37. sunny tewathia December 3, 2013 at 1:26 pm - Reply

please send me previous years sample papers of pgt physics………..my id is anjalishende73@yahoo.com

38. sunny tewathia December 4, 2013 at 4:32 pm - Reply

if u have Computer science PGT sample paper please mail at janjali66@gmail.com
    anjal

39. sunny tewathia December 8, 2013 at 6:10 pm - Reply

sir, i want physics material for PGT exam along with model papers

40. sunny tewathia December 8, 2013 at 10:28 pm - Reply

plz also mail at kk45663@gmail.com….PGT sample paper for computer science

41. sunny tewathia December 12, 2013 at 11:40 am - Reply

pls mail me also csebhatt@gmail.com

42. sunny tewathia December 12, 2013 at 11:41 am - Reply

PGT Computer Science Sample Papers

43. sunny tewathia December 13, 2013 at 11:24 am - Reply

please send me previous papers of PGT Physics. My id is krishilla@gmail.com

44. sunny tewathia December 16, 2013 at 3:24 pm - Reply

hello guys.. m pursuing CA n wants to be a PGT commerce teacher in KVS. is there any option for non B.ed???

45. sunny tewathia December 20, 2013 at 10:00 pm - Reply

Hello Sir tell me Expected Cutoff marks KVS teacher TGT for interview all guys share ur Marks here

46. sunny tewathia January 2, 2014 at 2:35 pm - Reply

how to prepare for the interview of kvs pgt computer science.Please give me proper guidance

47. sunny tewathia February 19, 2014 at 11:02 am - Reply

result kab aayega plz batao..

48. sunny tewathia February 19, 2014 at 11:03 am - Reply

result kab aa raha hai..