SSC Prasar Bharti Answer Key Download Solution Paper Engineering Assistant Technician

Posted in Answer Key, Answer Sheet, Downloads1 year ago • Written by Jaimesh Patel51 Comments

Click Here to Submit Your Resume for Jobs at MNC Companies

Staff selection commission (SSC ) is going to conducting Engineering Assistant, Technician, Programme Executive and Transmission Executive Paper I, II on 21 July 2013 on behalf of Prasar Bharti . Paper I exam from 10 AM to 12 PM and Paper II exam 2PM to 4PM. Now students who have applied and waiting for SSC Engineer Assistant Technician admit card can access from Staff Selection Commission official site ssc.nic.in. lacs of students are ready to take exam, Once SSC Engineering Assistant Technician (EAT) examination held Answer Key will declare of Question Paper 1 and paper 2 in the same day evening we will upload answer key-solved paper- answer sheet at our site bookmark this post or site.

SSC Prasar Bharti Engineer Assistant Technician Answer Sheet for Book Let A, B, C, D
After examination over on 21 July 2013 Sunday, we will publish SSC Prasar Bharti Engineer Technician Answer Sheet /Key with solutions same day with the help of reputed institutes/education professionals and experts. SSC Engineering Assistant Technician question paper key with answers of Paper Series SetA, Set B, Set C and SetD Cutoff marks, at our site.

You will also be able to download Prasar Bharti Paper 2013 from our website, We will also publish Prasar Bharti result on our website. so candidates are advised to keep visiting or website to get all latest updates about Prasar Bharti exam 2013.

SSC Prasar Bharti Official Answer Key Download at www.ssc-cr.org
This answer key useful for analysis of their marks of paper series A,B,C and D, candidates match their answer with ssc Prasar Bharti answer key, this key only for estimating you scored marks in SSC Prasar Bharti Engineering Assistant Technician. For official key or final key only published by Staff Selection Commission Board or site www.ssc-cr.org,

SSC Prasar Bharti Admit Card Download: Click here (Available Now)

SSC Prasar Bharti Answer Key for Engineering Assistant Technician exam: Click here (Available after exam…)

1. Sudeep Sinha July 12, 2013 at 12:34 pm - Reply

sir
    sdpdhn.sinha@gmail.com
    thanks

2. rajesh kanna July 13, 2013 at 1:11 pm - Reply

sir
    i want previos questions papers with answers and syllabus for post of engineering assistant and technician please send me to my mail id rajeshkanna456@gmail.com

3. ABHISHEK DALVI July 14, 2013 at 7:02 pm - Reply

i want previos questions papers with answers and syllabus for Electronics Engg, abhishekrxz@gmail.com

4. Manonmani Manonmani July 15, 2013 at 8:27 am - Reply

I need previous year question paper for the post of engineering assistant for electronics engineering. please send me to my email id mmmjuly1992@gmail.com

5. reddy July 15, 2013 at 11:14 am - Reply

respected,
    Any one help me previous questions papers with answers and syllabus for post of engineering assistant and technician and also available web site please send me to my mail id chintam2010@gamail.com

6. amodmcpccna@gmail.com July 15, 2013 at 11:40 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I want previous questions papers with answers and syllabus for post of engineering assistant and technician please send me to my mail id amodmcpccna@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
    Amod Kumar Jha

7. Pushpanjali Parmar July 15, 2013 at 11:46 am - Reply

sir
    pushpanjaliparmar8@gmail.com
    thanks

8. Naik Nanuku July 15, 2013 at 6:09 pm - Reply

i want last 5 years previous question papers with answered for the post of Combined Recruitment for the posts of Engineering Assistant and Technician in Prasar Bharati Examination. please send me my mail id "422nanu@gmail.com"

9. Sonali Phatangare July 15, 2013 at 7:44 pm - Reply

Sir,plzzz send me previous year question pprs with solution and syllabus for ppr-1 & ppr-2 for Information Technology Engg. Here is my email id- sonali1302@gmail.com

10. Madhuri Marvs July 15, 2013 at 8:37 pm - Reply

Sir
    i want previous questions papers with answers and syllabus for Electronics Engg,please send it to my mail id: madhuri.marvs@gmail.com

11. Lavanya sundar July 15, 2013 at 9:30 pm - Reply

Any one kindly help me with previous year question paper and syllabus .And i belong to information technology. My mail id : lslavisuji@gmail.com

Thanks.

12. srinu T July 15, 2013 at 9:53 pm - Reply

i want last 5 years previous question papers with answered for the post of Combined Recruitment for the posts of Engineering Assistant and Technician in Prasar Bharati Examination. please send me my mail id srinutunga6@gmail.com

13. nithin bala July 16, 2013 at 7:23 am - Reply

Sir,
    plzzz send me previous year question pprs with solution and syllabus for objective & descriptive test for Information Technology Engg. my email id-nithinbalachandran123@gmail.com

14. chinmaya July 16, 2013 at 9:58 am - Reply

sir
    my mail id is chinmay0107@hotmail.com

15. Venkat Alamuri July 16, 2013 at 11:59 am - Reply

Sir,plzzz send me previous year question pprs with solutionS for ppr-1 & ppr-2 for ELECTRONICSTO my email id- valamuri@yahoo.com

16. Deepthi Kandi July 16, 2013 at 12:42 pm - Reply

Dear sir
    I want previous question papers and answers for post of engineering assistant and technician to my email Id. Please forward question papers what ever you people have. Thanks
    deepti.kandi@gmail.com

17. meenu mehta July 16, 2013 at 12:48 pm - Reply

I want previous year question paper with solution for paper1 and paper2 for Information Technology.My email id is mehta.meenu84@gmail.com

18. Sayiram K July 16, 2013 at 3:47 pm - Reply

Sir,plzzz send me previous year question pprs with solutionS for ppr-1 & ppr-2 for ELECTRONICSTO my email id- sayiram228@gmail.com

19. Rijil M July 17, 2013 at 11:14 am - Reply

Sir,
    same as all.please send me the syllabus and previous years question papers with solution..for prasar bharathi eng assistant &technician(electionics&instrumentation)
    My email id:rijil777@gmail.com

20. shilpa July 17, 2013 at 12:18 pm - Reply

is any one got the papers or syllabus plz send it to me… atleast detail syllabus…
    shilpa23dhawne@gmail.com

21. geethu July 17, 2013 at 1:48 pm - Reply

sir

22. vipul singh July 17, 2013 at 3:17 pm - Reply

sir
    i want previos questions papers with answers and syllabus for post of engineering assistant pls snd to my id vipuls28123@gmail.com

23. Navjot Singh July 17, 2013 at 6:24 pm - Reply

Sir,
    can u plz forward previous year question papers for ELECTRONICS to my Email navjotsingh707@gmail.com
    Thanx

24. CHRISTY ANN MATHEWS July 17, 2013 at 7:26 pm - Reply

Greeting Sir/Madam
    Please forward previous year question papers for post of engineering assistant level based on electronics to the mail id chrisannmath@gmail.com.Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Christy

25. ashwani thakur July 17, 2013 at 8:54 pm - Reply

sir/madam
    pls send me previous year question paper with answer for post of engg.assistant based on E.C.E to my E-mail ashwanithakur515@gmail.com
    THANKS

26. JAYANT DONGARE July 18, 2013 at 2:59 am - Reply

Greeting Sir/Madam
    Please forward previous year question papers for post of engineering assistant level based on electronics to the mail id jayantdongare61@gmail.com.Thanks in advance.

27. Vishwanath Inamati July 18, 2013 at 9:52 am - Reply

Any one kindly help me with previous year question paper and syllabus .And i belong to information technology. My mail id : vishwa8824@gmail.com

28. Nik Nikhil July 18, 2013 at 10:21 am - Reply

sir i want only syllabus for assistant level based exam thanks sir

29. Nik Nikhil July 18, 2013 at 10:23 am - Reply

sir i want only on syllabus

thanks

30. HARI HARAN July 18, 2013 at 1:08 pm - Reply

log on to above for syllabus

31. Vivek Goyal July 18, 2013 at 2:51 pm - Reply

Sir
    Please send me the previous questions papers with answers and syllabus for Electronics Engg. on my mail id: vickygoelk@gmail.com

32. BINOY July 18, 2013 at 4:39 pm - Reply

Dear sir,

i want previos questions papers with answers and syllabus for post of engineering assistant,pls sent my mail id

binoyvattavila@gmail.com

Thanks

33. pavani cute July 18, 2013 at 8:34 pm - Reply

sir kindly send me engineering assistant paper1&2 previous question papers to my mail id u.pavani786@gmail.com

34. sarika July 18, 2013 at 9:03 pm - Reply

i want solved question papers and syllabus for engineering asst post ,ssc, any one plsssssss send the papers n syllabus to this ID sarikasrk124@gmail.com

35. ViJaY KaMbLe July 19, 2013 at 1:01 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    i want 10 years question with answers and syllabus for post of engineering assistant and technician to my mail.plz hepl me.
    my email id is vijaybkamble3@gmail.com.
    Thanks & Regards
    Vijay Kamble

36. ViJaY KaMbLe July 19, 2013 at 1:03 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I want 05 years question with answers and syllabus for post of engineering assistant and technician to my mail. please help me sir.
    My email id is vijaybkamble3@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
    vijay Kamble

37. swaraj July 20, 2013 at 3:44 pm - Reply

Dear sir
    I want previous question papers and answers Related to ECE branch for the post of engineering assistant and technician to my email Id. Please forward question papers what ever you people have. Thanks
    raja.karla@gmail.com

38. anju July 20, 2013 at 7:01 pm - Reply

Please send me previous question paper and answers for the post of engineering assistant.i belong to information technology branch.my mail id anjukc575@gmail.com

39. prasad naik July 23, 2013 at 5:28 pm - Reply

When results will be available for exam which was conducted on july 21

40. Ani Susan Varghese July 25, 2013 at 6:33 pm - Reply

sir i cant dwnld the anwer key of exam published on july 21 plz give me d suggestions

41. ashok kumar chowdhary July 26, 2013 at 4:49 pm - Reply

To my all dear,

As prasar bharti exam had over and here is
    the Expected cut off ……….

As it is analysis that for paper 1

1 Reasoning is very easy
    2 G.k level is very hard as compared to CGL
    3 Technical paper seems to be average

the cut off will be as
    Paper 1
    gen 70 approx
    obc 63 approx
    sc/st 45-50

42. Shiva Prasad July 27, 2013 at 12:09 pm - Reply

sir ,
    please send the key and cut off marks to my mail id

43. sunny July 29, 2013 at 6:06 pm - Reply

sir r u sure cut off will be 70 for GEN category

44. eswar August 1, 2013 at 1:20 am - Reply

cuttoff marks will be 120

45. prashanth August 1, 2013 at 5:22 pm - Reply

70 for gen is very less,,, i think it will be 100 at least,,, for all ssc exams maximum cut off will be 50%, so max 100 will be there….

46. raghu dharmavarapu August 4, 2013 at 12:09 pm - Reply

is there any sectional cutoff in paper 1 ???

47. THIPPERUDRA SWAMY S P August 5, 2013 at 12:37 pm - Reply

this is not possible bcz reasonig was so easy that any one can score more than 40/50… in all other parts if he scores 50… the total cuttoff for paper will be more than 100

48. ashok kumar chowdhary August 13, 2013 at 7:24 pm - Reply

dear, in IMD paper the same pattern is follow
    n in CGL the reasoning is very easy and every
    one can get 40 still the cut off is around 70.

Since the vacancies in pb is more around 1250
    Hence the cut off will swing upto +5 mark at max.

How much marks you getting in paper 1 and think
    If u r very intelligance than also u not get more than
    30 mark in technical objective.

I m getting not more than 103mark according to my
    answer key made from searching books

49. sunny tewathia August 17, 2013 at 4:49 pm - Reply

I have written the exam of "Combined Recruitment for the post of programme executive and transmission executive examination 2013". But I have not received the results yet..

50. sunny tewathia August 30, 2013 at 8:00 pm - Reply

in technical section more than 30 question was from physics,computer and electrical,& i think those was standard one,.so ece student can get 30-35 marks in technical section maximum.student of engineering field cant get more than 10 -12 marks in gk..

51. sunny tewathia September 5, 2013 at 8:14 pm - Reply

hi plz send me 27 assist and tech exams answer key send me …….my mail is basha243@gmail.com