PGECET web Counselling dates online 2013-OU PGECET PGEC Schedule 1st, 2nd Phase at appgecet.org

Posted in Counseling1 year ago • Written by Jaimesh Patel95 Comments

Click Here to Submit Your Resume for Jobs at MNC Companies

PGECET web Counselling dates online 2013-OU PGECET/PGEC Schedule 1st, 2nd Phase at appgecet.orgPGECET Web Counselling Dates-OU PGECET Counselling Schedule

Osmania University Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test OU PGECET was conducted for admission into PG, PG Diploma and 5 years intergraded programmes handed by Osmania (Telangana) Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities for 2013-14 academic session. OU CET 2013 results announced on Monday 17 June 2013 at official site appgecet.org, Manabadi and Office of the Directorate of Admissions.OU PG Counselling will be conducted Nizam college basheerbagh.

Osmania University will be conducted Couselling schedule and detailed instructions from 1st week of August 2013. Now PGECET rank cards subject wise available at appgecet.org download rank cards and to be shown at the time of Counselling.

OU PGECET 2013 qualified nearly 50000 students, candidates who had OU PGECET 2013 qualified are eligible to get admission into Regular PG Courses in Architecture, Pharmacy, Engineering, Technology (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharm) Graduate level Pharm-D for the academic year 2013-2014. PG courses in OU campus. Osmania University Vice-Chancellor S Satyanarayana already announced OUCET/OU PGECET exam 2013 results. Around 50,913 (33,200 male and 17713 female) students were qualified for admission into OU postgraduate courses.

Students are now searching on Google for getting latest OU CET counseling 1st round, 2nd round using key words of AP PGECET Mock Counselling 2013, ou pgecet 2013 mock counseling, osmania university pgecet schedule dates

Seats Availability University wise
Osmania University: 13,027
Telangana University: 1990
Mahatma Gandhi University: 2630
Palamuru University: 4500 and remaining seats available in affiliated colleges

PGEC 2013 Counseling schedule:

Certificate Verification: 30-07-2013 for All qualified and registered Candidates
ExercisingWeb Options: 02-08-2013 to 04-08-2013

Counseling Schedule  for PGECET Rank wise-2013 Qualified candidates
Certificate verification: 01-08-2013 to 11-08-2013 complete details given below including PGECET Rank wise documents verification and Exercising web options

Detailed Subject Wise PGECET Counselling 2013: Click here

OU PGEC/PGECET Cousnelling Schedule dates 2013: Click here (Available Now…)

PGECET Certificate verification

PGECET 2013-Help Line Centers

1. lakshmi prasanna June 24, 2013 at 8:16 pm - Reply

when will start ap pgecet counsellibg 2013 tell me sir please.

2. Geetha Vani June 25, 2013 at 9:35 am - Reply

please let us know about the pgcet counselling .. we r getting lot of quations regarding this councilling..

3. Hello been June 25, 2013 at 1:49 pm - Reply

Sir im deepti i got 210 rank in pgecet cse stream….
    Can i get a seat in CBIT ……i have bc d quota and A certificate in NCC……CAN U TELL ME IN WCH COLLEGES CAN I GET A SEAT IN……

4. Srikanth Reddy. June 25, 2013 at 4:04 pm - Reply

yes you will get the seat..
    All the Best..!

5. Srikanth Reddy. June 25, 2013 at 4:07 pm - Reply

Hi, I got a 7145 Rank in Pgcet. can i get a seat in any college. and my sub-caste is OC.
    and When will you release the councilling Dates,
    what are are Certificates are required for councilling.

6. Sudheer Kumar June 25, 2013 at 5:29 pm - Reply

sir i have got 5277 rank in eee stream,i had NCC B certficate, can i get a seat in good college in power electronics.

7. Ramya Reddy June 26, 2013 at 3:04 pm - Reply

when will be pgcet councelling and verification reply me sir

8. smith jhon June 27, 2013 at 3:12 pm - Reply

plz may i know the certification verification and councelling dates ?

please any one give me the right information .

thanku
    regards
    smithjhon.

9. sandeep June 28, 2013 at 12:33 pm - Reply

i got 388 rank in pgecet …can i get seat in university???

i am from instrumentation stream….planning for jntu ananthapur and sv university tirupathi

10. TShravan Kumar June 28, 2013 at 2:16 pm - Reply

sir my score in GATE 2013 MECHANICAL is 300 in GENERAL Category. can i get admission in jntu hyderabad

11. shoban babu Aasam June 28, 2013 at 11:07 pm - Reply

igot 486 rank in pgecet …can i get seat in OU sir.

12. Bhagyasri Nallana June 29, 2013 at 12:19 pm - Reply

Hi Sir, I got 473 rank in PGECET 2013. can i get seat in Andhra university.please inform me sir when the counselling will be started…

13. m.madhuri June 29, 2013 at 8:33 pm - Reply

hai sir,i got 342 in pgecet 2013,can I get seat in svu or jntuA iam general category please give the information …..

14. ramesh June 30, 2013 at 5:55 pm - Reply

i want know the counselling dates ASAP………….
    kindly let me know. k

15. sahitya June 30, 2013 at 8:13 pm - Reply

hi sir i got 40th rank in bio medical engineering branch in pgecet……can i get seat any where????

16. Suman Kumar July 1, 2013 at 1:12 pm - Reply

Wen will start counseling I got 7222 rank in computer science … I want confirm date for my rank plz tell me sir

17. vidya sagar July 1, 2013 at 5:31 pm - Reply

i want know exatily counselling date sir PGECET..
    pls tell me..

18. narendra kumar rayudu July 1, 2013 at 5:47 pm - Reply

sir plz tel me the councelling dates

19. Uma Korem July 1, 2013 at 8:10 pm - Reply

hi sir, i got 243 score in gate2013 will i get seat in jntu(kondagattu), NIT warangal, jntuh and
    OU college.i am belongs to SC category.plz reply to me sir,we are getting lots of confusion about councelling and seating allotment.
    thanking you,
    UMA

20. Suresh kumar July 2, 2013 at 6:26 am - Reply

sir, please tell me when will start the ap pgecet counselling 2013.

21. Hemanth Reddy July 2, 2013 at 8:24 am - Reply

is gate 20000rank is better than pgecet 1 rank….
    reply…

22. priyanka July 2, 2013 at 11:09 am - Reply

hi sir, i want to know when will be counselling of AP PGECET and i got 14239 and my branch is CSE, can you tell which course can i opt in MTECH (apart from computer science.) please provide me some information regarding it ………

23. navya pendyala July 2, 2013 at 7:15 pm - Reply

sir i got 4000 rank in civil engg stream plz can u tell me the confrm date of counselling plz its my request

24. vckrishna July 3, 2013 at 9:37 am - Reply

hi sir
    rank=36
    percentile=48.7469
    stream=CSE
    category=oc
    can i get seat any where in NELLORE District????

25. sampath chary July 3, 2013 at 3:39 pm - Reply

when b.pharmacy councilling starts sir

26. Suryam Tirumala July 4, 2013 at 7:08 am - Reply

hi sir,
    We want to clear information about when pgecet web counselling start,
    please tell me we are in confusion

27. sriram kmm July 4, 2013 at 12:58 pm - Reply

All of candidates,

This is link for Counselling Dates, Venue, Time etc details.

28. dileep July 5, 2013 at 11:59 am - Reply

hi sir i got 260 rank in aerospace can i get a chance 2 do pg

29. shiva kumar reddy July 5, 2013 at 5:16 pm - Reply

hai iam shivakumar reddy, i gt 532 rank in mech. OC CATEGRY. i studied in tamil nadu. can i get seat in hyd in any klg?? i blng to SV REGION.. WAT IS MY LOCAL STATUS..??pls hlp me.. i dnt knw the procedure of concllng…wat certifictes shud i produce??

30. chincheti shobha July 6, 2013 at 11:26 am - Reply

hello stranger
    i got 1200 rank in eee stream .wil i get seat in top colleges in hyd .and also please list some top colleges which should i prefer whil councellng

31. sandhya July 6, 2013 at 11:41 am - Reply

asalu m.tech gurinchi evarina pattinchukuntunara.diniki sambndinchina higer authorities evaro kani jara edo oka infrmation pettandi. ekkenni rojulu avtundo chepandi please iam requesting.

32. kavya sri July 7, 2013 at 11:03 am - Reply

sir,please tell me when will start the Ap Pgecet councelling dates..

33. Chandrakala Adapa July 8, 2013 at 9:51 am - Reply

sir when will start pgecet counselling tell me exact dates for counselling……

34. KARTHIK REDDYY July 13, 2013 at 7:18 am - Reply

Sir, plz tell me the pgecet counselling dates plz……..

35. suneetha parella July 14, 2013 at 8:49 pm - Reply

sir, plz tell me the exact dates of pgecet counselling dates plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply to my e-mail id suneetha.parela114@gmail.com

36. Lakshmiswetha Pingali July 15, 2013 at 3:24 pm - Reply

Hello sir i got 3916 rank from CSE stream OC category can u pls tell me where can i get the seat plz…..reply

37. Sri Teja July 22, 2013 at 7:39 pm - Reply

councelling starts from 30 july.notification released

38. durga prasad July 22, 2013 at 8:35 pm - Reply

sir, when will start ap pgecet councelling n sebd me the details about the dates

39. chincheti shobha July 23, 2013 at 8:50 pm - Reply

sir,can we attend any one of the helpline centres or is there any particular rank wise centers .please any one clarify my doubt

40. mareddy anusha July 24, 2013 at 9:22 am - Reply

sir i got 891 rank in pgecet from civil sream oc category will i get seat in ou university

41. sai kiran July 24, 2013 at 9:49 am - Reply

sir ,
    i am applying for PGECET ..
    but it will take one more month for getting ,
    Degree Certificates and Transfer Certificate from my college , so please tell how can i sub mit these certificates

42. Prithvi Raj July 24, 2013 at 9:52 am - Reply

Sir i have one back log in B.pharmacy 4.2 examination is thee any possibility to attend for counselling?

43. Maripi Naidu July 24, 2013 at 12:01 pm - Reply

Hello sir i got 6000 rank from CSE stream OC category can u pls tell me where can i get the seat plz…..reply

44. Lakshmi Kanth July 25, 2013 at 12:23 am - Reply

hello neighbours nenu mark lists(ssc,inter,b.tech)lekunda antey college lo inka tesukoledu so nenu attend avadaniki chances unaya….aitey course complete undi b.tech di please help me….

45. Revanth July 25, 2013 at 11:30 am - Reply

sir i qualified in gate but i didnt register in pgcet am i eligible to attend counselling?

46. Kalyani Nayeni July 25, 2013 at 1:42 pm - Reply

sir plz tell me where i have to submit certificates..
    i stay in hyderabad..

47. rupesh konduru July 25, 2013 at 3:27 pm - Reply

I has two questions………….
    1)I has permanent caste certificate,Is it enough for counselling or we need to take new caste certificate from MEE seva……..

2)I has the xerox copy of the study certificates is it enough or we need to get the new study certificates……….

Please rectify my queries ,many of my friends need these details……….

48. sai kiran July 25, 2013 at 6:53 pm - Reply

sir iam unable to attend 1st counsling due to stll my B.pharm exams are not completed iam studying in chennai ir dr.Mgr medical university,iam having upto 3rd year marks list.whether
    i can attend to certficate verification with out my final year mark list,in the month of sptmbr i can recive my final year mark list please…..give me reply sir.

49. Anusha G July 26, 2013 at 1:17 pm - Reply

Sir,I too have the same doubt..can i get the reply soon because the verification dates are coming…

50. Raghu July 26, 2013 at 10:02 pm - Reply

Sir,I has the xerox copies of study certificates of class 10 and intermediate.Are they sufficient or not?Please you can reply to this because many others are also having the same doubt….

51. bloggerfreak July 27, 2013 at 12:13 am - Reply

Sir, First thing i have a supple which completed but mark lists are not yet given to me, so if i receive that mark-list then only i can apply for PC. that takes 15 days after that with xerox copies of those certificates then i can apply for Tc. in such case how can i provide my original certificates of degree(B.tech) and study certificates. no idea of they are giving it to us for graduation then what should we do. I'm a graduate from svuce but they provide mark-list after a year of exam that too with no instant. we have to write supple with juniors next year

what about study certificates
    what about pc tc n other certificates
    what should i do if i have no certificates of graduation apart from 8 sem marklists
    whether i should consider attending counselling or stop attending

52. shravani July 27, 2013 at 4:54 pm - Reply

hello sir, Iam B.Shravani IAm unable to bring SSC and INTER original memos because of did not got scholarship in the final year of b.tech so my college was did not give my certificates. i can submit my all xerox copies at the counciling center i'll submit my originals in the college as soon as possible.. pleasw rply me sir….

53. Anusha G July 27, 2013 at 9:49 pm - Reply

Sir,I got 152 rank in PGECET in Mechanical stream.an i get seat in JNTUK.I'm from Andhra University region can i get seat in JNTUK.Please can you reply mee….

54. Shamili Rani July 28, 2013 at 4:14 pm - Reply

Sir,i had qualified and my rank is 572 in CSE but still i haven't received provisional certificates,and cmm… with out these can i attend for certificates verification,and can i manage with sem-wise marks memos… and will they give time to submit Provisional at college… pls reply for this comment as soon as possible sir plz…… if possible reply to my email-id: shamilirani8@gmail.com

55. srujana July 28, 2013 at 10:55 pm - Reply

sir,
    can we attend at any one of the helpline centers listed….
    in the notification they havent mentned helpline centers rank wise…
    i came to knw last year help line centers are listed based on rank wise…pls reply

56. n ramesh July 29, 2013 at 11:36 am - Reply

Sir ,Where is the counseling center

57. Upendhar Ram July 29, 2013 at 12:12 pm - Reply

sir my rank is 1700… where should i submit my certificates? what is the place of certificate verification for me?

please reply me at upendharram2211@gmial.com

58. Ya$hu July 30, 2013 at 1:16 pm - Reply

Can a student enroll both through GATE, PGCET to get an admission into OSMANIA University ? Please let me know which is given higher priority??

Is that the best of them (GATE or PGCET) is considered for counseling?
    Dear all,

I am at a worst enrollment centre/verification centre now (A.V. College of Arts & Sciences) for my counselling, where there is no one to provide some info/no proper procedures of councelling (all of the students are asked to wait & wait & wait until their patience dies i.e. till 11.30AM, where the couselling is scheduled to start at 9AM.)

I am very much confused whether to apply for counselling through GATE or through my PGCET rank.

At the verification center X authority person says, all the seats are first filled through GATE and the remaining (not sure the percentage of seats) through PGCET.?

Is this the CASE? Kindly confirm!

Kindly conduct counselling with some procdure in some reputed colleges with some staff maintaing the students or atleast providing some info/updates.

To add, none of the numbers provided in the PGCET counselling link or O.U. Admission link never connects.

My Gate Rank: 7587
    PGCET Rank: 64

I AM NOW AT COUNCELLING CENTER WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT TO DO!! :(((

Will be waiting for your reply at Counselling center.

Your clarification on this would be highly appreciated.

59. syed ahmed July 30, 2013 at 4:40 pm - Reply

Sir i got 897 rank in pgcet and i have completed my engg from dcet but i don't have my Tc and originals can i attend the counselling.

60. kumar mandapati July 31, 2013 at 2:01 am - Reply

if you are having a cast and nativity as SC or ST then possibilities are so many but if you are an OC candidate then it might be tough at times anyway all the best…

61. kumar mandapati July 31, 2013 at 2:12 am - Reply

for Q1: permanent certificate is completely enough no need to take another from anywhere

for Q2:- Xerox copies of the study certificates will not be accepted in the counseling how ever there is another way that " attest the Xerox copies of your study and conduct certificates and produce and they will suggest you to submit the originals at the college that you are going to choose for your PG so by the time you can get the original certificates as well…..

62. kumar mandapati July 31, 2013 at 2:20 am - Reply

try for the web counseling and put your desired option first and try your luck…. i can clearly say that if you have any reservation like BC or SC like that you may have the chance in so many ways if not then try for your luck… because maximum of the seats in the universities will be filled by the GATE students only so i hope if you are an OC candidate u may have no chance i for sure

63. Rajani Padala July 31, 2013 at 10:17 am - Reply

Will the counseling gets postponed due to formation of telangana state?

64. Naresh Navuluri July 31, 2013 at 4:37 pm - Reply

Sir i got 3100 rank in pgcet in CS paper.In what college can to attend for the certificate verification in hyderabad

65. bhargavi sai July 31, 2013 at 7:09 pm - Reply

hiiii every one whether the councelling will be held or it will get postponed????? plzz inform……

66. mukhtar unnisa August 1, 2013 at 10:47 pm - Reply

I've NCC 'A' certificate.In the notification it has given that ncc certificate along with relevant certificates should be submitted. I don't have any other relevant certificates. What are these other relevant certificates?? What should i do to get admission through NCC special category???

67. k swathi August 2, 2013 at 1:39 pm - Reply

hello sir igot 1350 rank in ece stream in o.c. and can u please tell me which college may be getting for this rank

68. meena kumari yarasi August 3, 2013 at 11:05 am - Reply

Hi sir is it mandatory to submit original certificates in certificate verification.? we can submit certificates directly at alloted college due to some reasons.

69. sekhar August 3, 2013 at 4:45 pm - Reply

SIR I GOT 20658 RANK
    did i got vlsi seat in giet cllege rjy

70. ravi lakkaram August 3, 2013 at 8:21 pm - Reply

sir i dint attend certificate verification on 2nd…. do i have chance anymore again

71. pokuru guru teja pokuru teja August 5, 2013 at 10:36 am - Reply

Sir im guruteja i got 10804 rank in pgecet cse stream….
    Can i get a seat in CBIT ……i have oc quota and C certificate in NCC……CAN U TELL ME IN WCH COLLEGES CAN I GET A SEAT IN……

72. lalou August 5, 2013 at 12:22 pm - Reply

sir residence certificate for councelling is compulssary need or noe plzzzzzzzz give me reply

73. pokuru guru teja pokuru teja August 5, 2013 at 1:21 pm - Reply

Sir im guruteja i got 10804 rank in pgecet cse stream….
    if possible replay to my email-id tejamohan09@gmail.com

74. gayathri gaay August 7, 2013 at 10:54 am - Reply

when will the second counselling of pgset 2013 start…….? please tell me sir

75. rajini kanth August 7, 2013 at 9:47 pm - Reply

pc and cmm r must needed in some centers lyk a.v college

76. sandeep August 9, 2013 at 8:42 pm - Reply

is there any 2nd phase verification councling sir

77. Chaitanya Kondru August 10, 2013 at 11:11 pm - Reply

Yes u got the seat all the best:-) :-) :-)

78. Srikanth Janapati August 12, 2013 at 12:09 am - Reply

sir i got 2906 rank in pgecet in cse stream and i am bc-b catagery.is it possible to get seat any universities or cbit or sreevidya nikethan chittor…..plz plz reply me ..janapati533@gmail.com

79. penchalareddyd August 12, 2013 at 5:27 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    when do you allot the seat for us? i mean when do u give the
    specific college for students? we are waiting for the colleges with anxiety(bcz weather we get the expected college or not) please tell me as early as possible.
    my mail is dpreddybglr@gmail.com

this is urs dpreddy from kavali

80. Sabbisetti Durga Prasad August 12, 2013 at 8:13 pm - Reply

i submitted all the original certificates except income..it will takes more time due to the bandh..so plz extend the date for pending certificates…

81. C P Reddy August 13, 2013 at 2:40 pm - Reply

Good Afternoon Sir,
    I got 430 rank in pgecet,belongs to SVU-region,OC-boys,CSE stream.Can i get seat in JNTU Anantapur,any universities.Please give me details sir.

Thanking you Sir.

82. sunny tewathia August 17, 2013 at 9:58 am - Reply

hi sir, this is bhagyarekha actually i had got 16221 rank in pgecet. and iam going to the councilling on 10/08/2013 in saifabad center. but actually in our college my p.c @cmm @tc are coming .in the center i have pay the 600/- money so taking with certificates.please send the information to the this mail bhagyarekha4@gmail.com

83. sunny tewathia August 17, 2013 at 1:28 pm - Reply

Hi sir myself shaik maheer my rank is 7837. can i have chance 2 get seat in sv.university & also i have BC-E. certificate & is there minority counselling for PGESET Admissions????? plz tl me sir…….

84. sunny tewathia August 17, 2013 at 5:47 pm - Reply

sir my rank is 428 in pgecet i belongs to civil engineering stream and also i has bc-b reservation will i get a seat in ou or jntu or in ku please mail to my email id :rakeshkumargullapelly108@gmail.com

85. sunny tewathia August 25, 2013 at 11:32 am - Reply

dear sir pls tell 2nd phase counseling details to me my mail id mallikarjun4u4@yahoo.com.&my cell no:9052421245

86. sunny tewathia August 25, 2013 at 3:28 pm - Reply

HI sir please tell me 2nd phase counseling details to me my mail iD:gayathricheekoti@gmail.com

87. sunny tewathia August 28, 2013 at 12:29 pm - Reply

hen will the second counselling of pgset 2013 start…….? please tell me si

88. sunny tewathia August 28, 2013 at 3:00 pm - Reply

when the start form 2nd phase counsolling?

89. sunny tewathia August 28, 2013 at 5:54 pm - Reply

i did not got a seat in any college, am i eligible to 2nd counselling?
    My pgecet rank is 1494

90. sunny tewathia September 3, 2013 at 10:27 pm - Reply

AP PGECET 2013 2nd counselling dates are available here cetresults.com

91. sunny tewathia September 3, 2013 at 10:33 pm - Reply

AP PGECET 2013 2nd counselling dates are available here cetresults.com….

92. sunny tewathia September 3, 2013 at 10:39 pm - Reply

AP PGECET 2013 2nd counselling dates are available here cetresults.com

93. sunny tewathia September 4, 2013 at 4:34 pm - Reply

can i attend with zerox copies will they permit me

94. sunny tewathia September 8, 2013 at 8:20 pm - Reply

no yar sry for late rply

95. sunny tewathia September 12, 2013 at 4:36 pm - Reply

sir, thouh i have given options i could not get the seat in small colleges in 2nd counselling. is there any alternate method to achieve the seat in other colleges. my rank is 4030