NICL Assistants Result 2013 Short List Interview Call letter Selection Assist Grade III

Posted in exam-result1 year ago • Written by Jaimesh Patel12 Comments

Click Here to Submit Your Resume for Jobs at MNC Companies

www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in are the official website of National Insurance Company Limited. NICL Assistant Grade-III written test for 2600 (Two thousand six hundred) vacancies will be held in July month the dates are 14-07-2013 and 21-07-2013. After successfully Assist. Gr-III written examination over, we expect answer key will publish education sites/popular coaching institutes. Further within 20 days period NICL will be announced Assistants Class-III results, short listed candidates and Interview details official site. Individual call letters will be dispatched to all candidates who have qualified in this exam. State wise short listed candidates for interview will hosted at main NICL site

Candidates who have appeared for the Written Test for special Recruitment of Assistants Grade-3, will be short listed and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test after written examination. Candidates final selection will be made basis of performance in written test, Interview and computer proficiency test. Contenders must produce original with attested copies at time of interview.

Document to bring at the time of Interview
1. Date of Birth Certificate
2. Mark sheets of upto graduation & post-graduation level
3. Local Employment Exchange card
4. Latest Caste certificate
5. PWD certificate if applicable
6. Photo ID proof
7. Experience certificate if any

Download NICL Assistants Result 2013 and Interview List: Click here (Available after exam…)

1. Maitri Vyas July 24, 2013 at 6:12 pm - Reply

PLEASE SEND ME ANSWER SHEET OF SET-A AND CUTT OF MARKS AND IF POSSIBLE RESULT ALSO ON mtv24215@gmail.com

2. rakesh August 5, 2013 at 2:58 pm - Reply

PLEASE TELL ME MY RESULTS I CANT ABLE TO TO IN NICL WEBSITE

3. monte August 10, 2013 at 3:12 pm - Reply

I am able to view only results of 4 states and what about the other region . Exam were given on 14/7/2013 .
    Kindly advise.

4. sunny tewathia August 15, 2013 at 8:02 am - Reply

sir mere ko to dikh hi nahi raha kaha hai result
    and mai uttar pradesh allahabad me exam diya ….hai …

5. sunny tewathia August 19, 2013 at 10:33 am - Reply

Please send my results in my email – neetha.neetha789@gmail.com.
    Reg no:-2440004964

6. sunny tewathia August 21, 2013 at 1:55 pm - Reply

krunal
    PLEASE TELL ME MY RESULTS

my mail id –krunalpanchal71@yahoo.com

7. sunny tewathia August 21, 2013 at 5:04 pm - Reply

Please check it now.. Results are available now i think.

8. sunny tewathia August 24, 2013 at 9:55 am - Reply

i cant view the result. where to view the result

9. sunny tewathia August 24, 2013 at 10:40 am - Reply

You sure you want to see the results for exams held in July 2013 ?

10. sunny tewathia August 24, 2013 at 11:30 am - Reply

s. please send me the link.

11. sunny tewathia September 9, 2013 at 1:41 pm - Reply

Bhai koi result aya bhi hai hai ya nahi ,, agr ha to kahan milega….

12. sunny tewathia September 27, 2013 at 1:02 pm - Reply