NICL Assistants Admit Card 2013 Download Online Hall Ticket Assist Grade III

Posted in Admit Cards, Downloads1 year ago • Written by Jaimesh Patel40 Comments

Click Here to Submit Your Resume for Jobs at MNC Companies

NICL Assistants Admit Card 2013 Download Online Hall Ticket Assist Grade III

National Insurance Company Limited NICL Admit Card-Hall Ticket 2013 download for attending examinations of 2600 (Two thousand six hundred) posts of Assistant in Class-III Cadre in Public Sector General Insurance Companies. NICL Assistants examination recruitment will be held on 14-07-2013 and 21-07-2013 across India all states. NICL recruiting assistants on behalf of all the four Public Sector General Insurance Companies which Premium Income of Rs.35000 crores for the year 2012-13. Further NICL Assistant results, Interview, Computer Proficiency Test, Short list details will update at our site topjobsite.in

NICL is one of the largest and fastest growing general insurance companies in India. below url given for NICL Assistant Gr-III Admit Card-hall ticket for appearing written exam, it will rake two days, candidates can obtain admit card before the one week of written test. Online registration was already closed on 08-06-2013. NICL Assistant gr-3 exam conducting 4 companies 1) National Insurance Company 2) The New India Assurance Company 3) Oriental Insurance Company 4) United India Insurance Company. Admit card is primary document for attending written test which it will examine by invigilator.

*How to download NICL Assist. Gr-III Admit Card-Hall Ticket 2013*
Follow Instructions carefully
1. visit or browse official site http://nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
2. Now see Recruitment Link on web page or Click here
3.  After link open click Download Hall Ticket / Admit Card – Recruitment of 2600 Assistants
4. Now one file will download that name “download” without any file extension
5. Rename that file into download.pdf and open
6. In that pdf file message shows Please visit the following link
7. that links is http://198.23.66.10/default.aspx
8. After opening link log in button (at top right) using your registration number and date of birth
9.You will get admit card take printout

Download NICL Assistants Admit Card 2013: Click here

Download NICL Exam Syllabus and Preparation Tips: Click here

1. Deva S June 28, 2013 at 7:59 pm - Reply

Sir please send the hall ticket

2. kanchana sivakumar June 29, 2013 at 5:51 pm - Reply

when the hall ticket will be issued?

3. Arvind Kadgavkar June 30, 2013 at 12:40 am - Reply

dear sir/madam I am will be appear to the NICL Assistant examination held at 2013. so please send the my hall ticket before due date
    thanking you!
    ARVIND KADGAVKAR

4. anil kumar June 30, 2013 at 10:48 pm - Reply

Am anil kumar is nicl hall tickets are downloadable

5. prakash mishra July 2, 2013 at 2:56 pm - Reply

sir plz end hall ticket bittu.mishra123@yahoo.com

6. SANTU KUMAR BHANGI July 2, 2013 at 7:41 pm - Reply

Dear sir, please tell me when the admit card will be issued and how can I get the admit card?

7. sunil July 4, 2013 at 12:05 am - Reply

sir plz send the hall ticket

8. rashmi kushwaha July 4, 2013 at 11:29 am - Reply

7th july 2013

9. yatendra singh July 5, 2013 at 11:18 am - Reply

NICL ADMIT CARD IS AVAILABLE OR NOT …PLS RPLY

10. Sanju Kumar July 5, 2013 at 12:29 pm - Reply

sir plz send my nicl hall ticket

11. marimuthu gpm July 5, 2013 at 6:42 pm - Reply

hall ticket?

12. srikanth ch July 5, 2013 at 11:59 pm - Reply

when?

13. santosh kumar July 6, 2013 at 9:42 am - Reply

sir send my hall ticket

14. Meghashree Nahariya July 6, 2013 at 10:06 am - Reply

Sir pls send my hall ticket …meghashree7feb@gmail.com

15. santosh kumar July 6, 2013 at 10:50 am - Reply

sir send my admit card

16. mur@li July 6, 2013 at 2:09 pm - Reply

from whcih date the NICL halltickets be downloaded

17. Giri Sankar July 6, 2013 at 4:17 pm - Reply

i got my hall ticket.but in mail they said "Please make sure that you send the acknowledgement email." means what????

18. anil kumar July 6, 2013 at 8:42 pm - Reply

Sir please send the hall ticket

19. Nagesh Poojari July 7, 2013 at 11:58 am - Reply

Acknowledgement email means confirmations from your side ( Admit Card Received or not )

20. Vishaka Mitter July 7, 2013 at 7:11 pm - Reply

when would be the admit card of the exam declared ? give us any conformation date regarding this. please. :(

21. Rohit Krishna July 8, 2013 at 10:18 am - Reply

Sir i'm not getting my hall ticket…when i'm opening the link for downloading the hall ticket and i'm entering my regstrn no. and d.o.b …it's coming that you are not a valid user…
    Rohit Krishna..please reply

22. sandeep July 8, 2013 at 11:01 am - Reply

sir i didnt get my hall ticket please forward my hall ticket to my mail sir adithya.santosh524@gmail.com

23. Kamaljeet Sharma July 9, 2013 at 9:52 pm - Reply

sir i have got admit card but am not got venue place where my exam will be held…..plz rep what will do in this matter.

24. about my self July 10, 2013 at 12:43 pm - Reply

Mr.Arvind… NICL exam will be held on 14th or 21th of this month. so it is better to download your hallticket as soon as possible.. otherwise you may not be able to appear for the exam.. k all the best

25. Amit Bachheti July 10, 2013 at 10:51 pm - Reply

sir i cant download my hall ticket there is error ocuured in website.

26. Hardik Mak July 11, 2013 at 1:28 pm - Reply

sir when the hall tickets will issue?

27. sriram kmm July 11, 2013 at 2:06 pm - Reply

Send your question on Contact form on main site.

OR

Contact Tollfree Number: 18001201430

28. Raju Amarender July 11, 2013 at 2:51 pm - Reply

what is acknowledgement to send

29. DON July 12, 2013 at 1:28 pm - Reply

admit cards has been delivered to your respective E-mails and can also be downloaded from th NICLs website…

30. Vedavyas Madutha July 12, 2013 at 5:13 pm - Reply

my registraion number is NIC300606528 and my date of birth is 01/11/1991,am not getting my hall ticket so what am do now exam schedule is 14th july today 12 july but am not get my hallticket,there is a notice is"you are a not valid user" what am do now plz…….. send my hall ticket to my gmail account it is vedavyas.madutha@gmail.com plz…………….send me my hall ticket

31. samita khuntia July 12, 2013 at 7:01 pm - Reply

Hellllooooo sir I m samita khuntia , I got my admit card, bt sir I had a problm I lost my bank chalan , can I attend the exam if I not get this ?
    Please suggest me sir

32. veena titare July 13, 2013 at 10:37 am - Reply

my registraion number is NIC300288783 and my date of birth is 10/01/1983,am not getting my hall ticket so what am do now exam schedule is 14th july today 12 july but am not get my hallticket,there is a notice is"you are a not valid user" what am do now plz…….. send my hallticket to my gmail account it is veenatitare@gmail.com plz…………….send me my hall ticket

33. Joydeep Bhattacharjee July 13, 2013 at 11:47 am - Reply

Hellllooooo sir I m joydeep bhattacharjee, I got my admit card, bt sir I had a problm I lost my bank chalan , can I attend the exam if I not get this ?
    Please solve the problem me sir

34. Rahul Tushir July 22, 2013 at 7:27 pm - Reply

Sir what will they asked in computer test.plz full information

35. Swetha Mucha July 29, 2013 at 6:01 pm - Reply

can u please say me when will the result of nic post of assistants will b released

36. buni acharjee August 5, 2013 at 11:12 am - Reply

can u please say me when will the result of assistants will b released

37. Venkataramana Pydala August 6, 2013 at 2:01 pm - Reply

ANNA NENU NA HALTKT NMBR MARCHI POYANU IPUDU NENU EM CHEYALI

38. Parmar Gaurang August 8, 2013 at 1:15 pm - Reply

Can anybody tell me when will the Assistant grade III result will declared..?

39. shebu meraj August 13, 2013 at 8:17 pm - Reply

When does nicl assistant class iii cadre results are going to be declared