Posted in Counseling, Exam Dates, exam-result, news10 months ago • Written by Jaimesh Patel54 Comments
AP EAMCET Counselling 2013 Dates, certificate verification Schedule ,Seat Allotment, Fee- High Court OrderAP EAMCET online webCounselling Exact Dates 2013-HC Order
This Andhra Pradesh State Council of Education (APSCHE) will publish details of EAMCET 2013 Counselling schedule, dates, 1st Phase, 2nd phase counselling with the guidelines .rules of APSCHE. Still now EAMCET counselling schedule, dates not yet published at main site www.apsche.org or any other sites as on 28-06-2013. High Court of Andhra Pradesh directed to EAMCET convener on 26-06-2013 to inform details of EAMCET 2013 Counselling process dates, Fees. As per AICTE actual EAMCET counseling which suggested by Supreme Court earlier date fixed tentatively 17-06-2013.

Now the good news to students who are waiting for EAMCET Counseling dates, schedule, colleges list, fees etc information we update at our site regularly book mark this post or follow this post.

Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) Couselling Dates
Many candidates are searching on popular search engine google, which latest eamcet counseling 2013 dates information updates, EAMCET 2013 verification of certificates, exactly eamcet 2013 cousnelling dates, councelling dates for medicine stream, certificate verification date of rank, admission through eamcet councelling, agriculture and medical certificate verification dates,

EAMCET Certificate Verification Details
Students must shown EAMCET 2013 Hall ticket plus EAMCET 2013 List card when needed certificate verification, we requested to candidates to read instructions before web counselling. Huge number of students are eagerly searching EAMCET web base cousnelling dates, schedule at official site www.apsche.org . at the time of Counselling Certificate Verification & Option exercise follwed by seat allotment. Now candidates can get rank cards at apsche site. Documents to be shown Marks Sheets for Class 12/Inter or Equivalent qualifying exam, 10th class marks sheet, Class VI to Class Inter/XII study certificate, Income certificate, community (caste certificate), PWD certificate

EAMCET Counselling Schedule Dates:
1st Phase Counselling: will publish here
2nd Phase Counselling: Not yet fixed
Final Phase Counselling: ——–

*Dr.NTR University EAMCET Counselling Dates 2013 for Medical-MBBS BDS*: Click here

*EAMCET Engineering Counselling Dates 2013Announced*

1. Nuzhat Ny July 2, 2013 at 3:15 pm - Reply

sir this is the first time i visited ur website and found it to be more informative than the rest of the websites….a humble request is "if any info about the counselling dates arrives on ur site plz send it on nuzhat.ny@gmail.com"

2. azeem khan July 4, 2013 at 9:05 am - Reply

sir please send the counselling date of my rank 158726 to
    azeemkhanqg@gmail.com

3. modem sowmya goud July 4, 2013 at 3:18 pm - Reply

i got 15113 rank in emcet .please kindly send counciling details 2 modemsowmya@gmail.com.

4. VEENA THAMPY July 4, 2013 at 9:28 pm - Reply

when will counselling and certificate verification start? please send to my e-mail veenathampy121@gmail.com

5. Ajay Nagireddy July 5, 2013 at 8:46 am - Reply

sir i got 11335 rank in eamcet engineering and i am eligible of cap quota .can i get seat in jntuk;au;jntuh;ou (branchEEE.ECE.MECHANICAL)

6. karthik bynagari July 5, 2013 at 8:15 pm - Reply

sr. when the eng. counseling for rank 86916

7. NAGA PAVAN July 6, 2013 at 11:06 am - Reply

Sir, I got 9490 rank in eamcet please send my counsling date to nagapavan515@gmail.com

8. Ramanjulu bommisetty July 6, 2013 at 9:29 pm - Reply

please tell councelling date for 20710 and in which college can i get seat in mechanical.i belong to bc-b

9. taqee uddin July 7, 2013 at 8:08 pm - Reply

sir please send eamcet first councelling to my email id taqueddin@gmail.com

10. mehjabeen fatima July 8, 2013 at 12:39 pm - Reply

please sir send certificate verification date &counselling date for the rank 14203 medical at mehjabeen.fatima95@gmail.com plz plz plzzzzzzzz

11. srinivas.ch July 8, 2013 at 9:33 pm - Reply

wat is ur 1st preference?

12. kotagiri vinay July 9, 2013 at 7:26 pm - Reply

sir please tell to counciling date

13. Sundar Rao Yangala July 17, 2013 at 10:38 am - Reply

Sir my daughter got 9238 rank in eamcet.plz send her counseling date to my email-sundarraoyangala@gmail.com

14. Mohammed Junaid July 17, 2013 at 1:42 pm - Reply

please send the counselling dates to my e mail 'junaid.sid4@gmail.com'

15. sandy sandeep July 17, 2013 at 2:17 pm - Reply

i am passed inter in supplimentary and also eamcet qulified then rank is not updated so plz update my rank my eamcet hallticket number is 2816158

16. sadia July 17, 2013 at 2:45 pm - Reply

what are the counselling dates?plz reply

17. gadde sudheer July 17, 2013 at 6:42 pm - Reply

sir please tell to counciling date rank 75715

18. Bhuvan Sai July 18, 2013 at 7:53 pm - Reply

sir could u please send counslling dates to my id please bhuvan.sai21@gmail.com

19. Chandana Mopur July 18, 2013 at 8:35 pm - Reply

my rank is 11811 wil i get in jntu hyderabad
    branches:chemical,ece,eee..

20. Shaikh ZaeD FAizan July 19, 2013 at 1:16 pm - Reply

assalamualikum (may peace be on you)
    are you an engineering student ,then brother you have to wait
    this is medical counselling

21. Sammeta Anjana July 19, 2013 at 7:56 pm - Reply

What is the counselling date for 132889?

22. tietus gideon July 21, 2013 at 6:34 am - Reply

Sir please tell the notification of eamcet we are eagerly waithng for counsellng

23. kranthi kiran July 21, 2013 at 7:52 am - Reply

my rank is 67039 i want to know the counseling dates my email id:kirankranthi33@gmail.com

24. mounika madderla July 21, 2013 at 3:16 pm - Reply

sir tell the counseling dates, sir my ranka is 18859 sir tell me plzzz my email mounikasweet.chinny@gmail.com

25. ramesh guudi July 22, 2013 at 2:57 pm - Reply

sir i'm bipc student i got 45000 rank and i want to know the counselling dates of medical

26. LUCKY July 22, 2013 at 3:08 pm - Reply

sir…i got 10103 rank in eamcet 2013….i belong to sc category…can i expext a MBBS seat? when i should attend the counselling?

27. Haridas Mandal July 23, 2013 at 1:10 am - Reply

Is there any HC court of AP ruling on domicile issue for candidates who parents are native of other states?

28. sarfaraz ayan July 23, 2013 at 2:26 pm - Reply

Sir.plz send. Certificate verification details for medical . sarfaraz.ayan@yahoo.com

29. vijay achesica July 24, 2013 at 9:51 am - Reply

This is my rank 190465 when ll counseling n which collage pls tell me

30. Nagaraj Katta July 24, 2013 at 4:30 pm - Reply

my rank is 6296 when would be my councelling date(engineering) please contact me at kattanagaraj44@gmail.com

31. ayub July 25, 2013 at 3:05 pm - Reply

asalamualikum sir i got 18152 rank i want know the counseling date for pharm d and certificate verification details
    my id ayubansari2008@gmail.com

32. Saisurekha Honey July 26, 2013 at 7:18 pm - Reply

will the local rank be considered for eamcet councelling

33. vamshi krishna July 27, 2013 at 12:05 pm - Reply

sir plz send counseling dates we r geting bored in hms

34. siva sai August 2, 2013 at 11:55 am - Reply

sir my rank is 54550 please send me counselling date to mail id asivasai007@gmail.com

35. Arslan Shaik August 2, 2013 at 6:34 pm - Reply

Just few days ago AFRC confirmed the colleges fees, so it is likely that counselling will start shortly.Only if you're a MPC student. Else Medical counseling have been started.

36. vinay kumar August 3, 2013 at 9:06 am - Reply

not confirmed date still u hav to wait mam

37. mohammed sameer August 3, 2013 at 3:06 pm - Reply

sir m bipc stdnt nd my rank iz 81616 nd i want to take pharm d nd pharmacy plz wil u send me a cncelng date nd colleges

38. Mahesh Goud August 6, 2013 at 1:09 pm - Reply

sir my rank is 43505 please send me counselling date to mail id maheshgoud@gmail.com

39. Anusha Muggulla August 6, 2013 at 1:48 pm - Reply

can you plz tell me when will be the counselling 2013 for bipc students with rank 12635 in BCB cast in ou .
    sir plz send me date of counselling.
    my e mail id anusha.muggulla@gmail.com

40. nash August 6, 2013 at 10:44 pm - Reply

when is the eamcet counselling dates for engineering to be released pls let me know at kfathima23@gmail.com.i am worried hope we dont waste a year….

41. sai sri August 7, 2013 at 4:19 pm - Reply

sir,iam bipc student nd my rank is 21333. will you please tell me the councelling dates for b pharmacy-2013?
    whether councelling for engineering nd b pharmacy will be at the same time?
    please tell me the dates, sir.
    thank u…….

42. Aishwarya Bannai August 13, 2013 at 1:22 pm - Reply

Sir can you please tell me when does CAP counselling starts?

43. prashanth nani August 13, 2013 at 6:20 pm - Reply

sir iam bipc student. my rank in eamcet 68985 . please send me date of bpharmacy counciling……my mail id nani9014470066@gmail.com

44. sunny tewathia August 14, 2013 at 10:24 pm - Reply

can u call on this no i will help u santoshredddy MBA 9441018894 hyderabad

45. sunny tewathia August 14, 2013 at 10:26 pm - Reply

counciling start from 19th to 30th of this month

any doubts feel free to cont santoshreddy MBA 9441018894

46. sunny tewathia August 14, 2013 at 10:30 pm - Reply

counciling stert from 19th to 30th of this month.

u can try into KITE college wich is top 20 engineering college in RR and environmentally good college.

any doubts feel free to cont santoshreddy MBA 9441018894

47. sunny tewathia August 15, 2013 at 10:42 am - Reply

sir i am bipc student .my rank is 35414. will you please send me the details of pharm D counciling dates & certi verification .my id is mamathasandala@gmail.com pls………….this my sisters mail id pls send the details to this mail

48. sunny tewathia August 19, 2013 at 8:28 am - Reply

sir i am a mpc student my rank is 23365 will u please give me an information that when is my certificate verification date given my mail id is satya1224kanna@gmail.com

49. sunny tewathia August 22, 2013 at 9:25 am - Reply

sir my name is mounika & my rank in eamcet is 5905279 i want the dates of counselling for b.pharmacey(bi.p.c) plz send the details of counselling to my gmail. sirigudipalli@gmail.com.

50. sunny tewathia August 22, 2013 at 8:30 pm - Reply

sir,is bvsc councellings completed…..?

51. sunny tewathia August 23, 2013 at 1:21 pm - Reply

after eng councilling exactly i dnt knw if u knw plz tellme 8686115350

52. sunny tewathia September 6, 2013 at 12:40 pm - Reply

sravani

sir,iam bipc student my rank is 50,105.so when will start b.pharmacy conseeling dates…..plz rly my qn soon

53. sunny tewathia September 10, 2013 at 3:19 pm - Reply

if u know pls mail it to sai.sri443@gmail.com

54. sunny tewathia September 16, 2013 at 11:09 am - Reply

RAM YA
    Respected sir,i have secured 17641 rank in eamcet.i belongs to category BC d. will i get seat in agbsc. And also pl z say when will 2nd counselling starts. Am eagerly waiting for your reply