SSC Paper Series Constable (GD) Solution Answer Key at ssc.nic.in

Posted in Answer Key, SSC Jobs11 months ago • Written by Jaimesh Patel16 Comments
SSC Paper Series Constable (GD) Solution Answer Key at ssc.nic.in

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was held SSC Constable General Duty (GD) written examination across India at various centers on 12th May 2013 for the vacancies of Grade D and C. huge number of candidates (lac of students) have been attended for SSC GD constable written test. Affiliated candidates are now eagerly to know their answer key 2013. using this key candidates can get/estimate their marks or score.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) answer key will be published for Constable (GD) very soon at main site, already popularly known name of site www.ssc.nic.in. all students who have taken their exam searching in Google, Yahoo, Bing for getting SSC Constable (GD) answer key, with in 2 weeks answer key with solution paper/cut off marks/results, then associated candidates can check answers at official site.

Click here for SSC Constable (GD) Answer Key 2013

1. Sandeep Singh May 30, 2013 at 5:13 pm - Reply

mil nhi rha hi answer sheet plz give me my answer sheet

2. arpan saini June 3, 2013 at 2:57 pm - Reply

AYE NAI KYA ANSWER KEY GD KI ABI TAK

3. jitendra yadav June 6, 2013 at 9:55 am - Reply

Pls publish gd answer key

4. Ranjeet Paswan June 8, 2013 at 4:01 pm - Reply

plese send answer of ssc gd 2013 on my email id ranjeetpaswan16@gmail.com

5. Shanu Parvez Ansari June 10, 2013 at 10:11 am - Reply

plese send answer of ssc gd 2013 on my email id shanuansari23@gmail.com

6. Gouda konappanavar June 15, 2013 at 2:43 pm - Reply

hi sir plz send constable gd post key answer my email id. goudamk.2011@gmail.com

7. sanjay mishra June 15, 2013 at 4:48 pm - Reply

sir mai sanjay mishra meri ssc gd ki ans.sheet kab tak aayegi

8. sarvjit verma June 16, 2013 at 6:26 pm - Reply

satish plz plz give my answer sheet on my mail id sarvjitver1989@gmail.com thaks

9. Somen Debnath June 18, 2013 at 10:29 pm - Reply

plz give my answer sheet in my mail id saraswatisomen@gmail.com

10. sk Taher Ali June 21, 2013 at 2:09 pm - Reply

sir plz send me constable gd 2013 answer key on my email id "sktaherali5@gmail.com plz send sir…..

11. aad! June 21, 2013 at 3:44 pm - Reply

plzzzz tell me when publish the answer sheet of SSC GD CONSTABLE 2013.PLZ send in my mail id ajeety03@gmail.com

12. RAVI CHAUHAN June 26, 2013 at 5:02 pm - Reply

SIR RAVI SINGH
    SSC GD KA WRITTEN RESULT KAB TAK AA JAYEGA..

13. RAVI CHAUHAN June 26, 2013 at 5:04 pm - Reply

sir plz send me constable gd 2013 answer key on my email id ravi.chauhan585@gmail.com

14. Anju June 27, 2013 at 2:11 pm - Reply

sir plz gd ka answer key bezo meri email account por my ID anjuroy281@yahoo.com

15. sudhanshu tiwari July 2, 2013 at 10:10 am - Reply

ssc gd ka written result kab tak aa jayega sir

sudhanshu

sudhanshutiwari1990@gmail.com

16. pankaj mishra July 5, 2013 at 4:15 pm - Reply

PANKAJ MISHRA Sir ssc gd ke answer sheet kab a rhi hai plz send my id pankajmishra417@gmail.com…..MOBILE NO..9005876576